What in the World?

So I’m playing a match of SWAT on the rig. Lost 5 matches in a row, proceeded to win this game of SWAT on The Rig, 3 (us) to 4. It felt good. Well all of a sudden, there is no carnage report. I had 2 matches until I got my SWAT rank, and after the match I still needed two matches. My win was never tracked. No XP or RP gain, its not even on my Service Record. So apparently, Halo 5 thinks this match never happened.

Want to know the best part? The game was MORE than happy to eat the Legendary XP boost I used for a match that apparently never happened. Oh and I played a match of SWAT afterwards to try and update the service record. That match on Regret loaded fine. Not the Rig.

Whenever I’ve encountered this is was hit or miss if it eventually tracked. When it did, it wouldn’t load into game history until the next day.
GL, and hope your boast pays out

Has happened to me before. Always seems to happen at the worst possible match.

This has also happened to me

No matter what you match is tracked here on waypoint

> 2533274814988883;5:
> No matter what you match is tracked here on waypoint

It happened to me too once, and I can tell you that it never showed on waypoint.

> 2533274864769942;6:
> > 2533274814988883;5:
> > No matter what you match is tracked here on waypoint
>
>
> It happened to me too once, and I can tell you that it never showed on waypoint.

That sucks

That has never happened to me. Mostly because I can never finish a game on my crappy internet.