What if?

The pelicans will be dropping in vehicles on the map, something that I think should be altered a little. Vehicles should spawn at the bases as a first wave. Once all the vehicles are destroyed, then pelicans can start dropping in new ones.

> 2535426289359310;1:
> The pelicans will be dropping in vehicles on the map, something that I think should be altered a little. Vehicles should spawn at the bases as a first wave. Once all the vehicles are destroyed, then pelicans can start dropping in new ones.

Maybe that is how it works… we just haven’t been shown it yet.

> 2535426289359310;1:
> The pelicans will be dropping in vehicles on the map, something that I think should be altered a little. Vehicles should spawn at the bases as a first wave. Once all the vehicles are destroyed, then pelicans can start dropping in new ones.

I would have thought that is pretty much how it is going to work.

> 2535426289359310;1:

probably be the same with weapons

I thought that’s how it was going to work?

Yeah you’re probably already right, there will be some at the start of the game and when they get destroyed new ones will be dropped off

I’m pretty sure that’s already how it’ll work.

> 2535426289359310;1:

from what i saw. that is how it works. idk. im not a dev

> 2535426289359310;1:

well bring out the tanks so I can start sniping incoming vehicles then

Deny the enemy a single warthog!