What if we could play left handed or right handed?

it’s been bugging me ever since we could play multiplayer over live, we never EVER see left handed spartans. not in the films and animation shorts, not in the comics or novels, and NEVER ingame. not even Kat, who prefers using her robot arm to her real arm to shoot.

Now, what if in Halo 4, we had a quite simple option to chose while editing our multiplayer character? Left handed, or right handed. just for a bit of variety. it wouldn’t have any effect on gameplay (and before you say well there’s no point, there’s no real point to armour because it’s for LOOKS only) but it would give it a little more realism. i can’t think of any modern shooter that left you play left handed by default withough a form of duel weidling.

It would give us a chance to see the sides of weapons that are only put there so it looks like a whole weapon, because we are used to seeing just one side. It would just swap the hud around so the motion tracker would be bottom right and ammo count in a place not covering the weapon, and MP scores in the bottom left. the guns would be on the left hand side of the screen.

what do you think? it would be a multiplayer only option, and just to give it a bit of variety.

hmm pretty good idea, hopefully they wuld do that… but… u cannot wield an energy sword in ur left hand. the only one who can do that is the white elite from halo 2, the commander. :slight_smile:

> hmm pretty good idea, hopefully they wuld do that… but… u cannot wield an energy sword in ur left hand. the only one who can do that is the white elite from halo 2, the commander. :slight_smile:

Why can’t you weild it in your left hand? it’s a sword… and you’ve even given an example of how you already can use it left handed…

Good point, but thats the least of my worries.

I want to be right handed but for my beliefs in immersion, I believe the option should be there for those that want it.

It would be nice to have as an option but is not something essential.

I think what you should really be asking is…

Is Master Chief left or right handed? After all aren’t we playing as him?

> I want to be right handed but for my beliefs in immersion, I believe the option should be there for those that want it.