What if we could do this in forge?

Most of my friends have been asking themselves. If we were able to get a bigger space map in Halo 5, what would we forge out of it? Or what vehicles would be perfect for the space map? The Pelican was their first theory. Others thought maybe having the sabers from reach in the fight or the one ship you flew in the beginning of the final level of Halo 4. Having a multiplayer like that would be so much fun. I thought maybe for the first time we could have a UNSC frigate ship and a Covenant ship to forge for the first time and actually have them as bases. I know it would perhaps defeat the purpose of the whole building your own bases but it would still be forging.

This is just an opinion. Not entirely sure it will happen. It be cool if we had a map meant for that type of forging.

But that’s not all we thought about, What if we had the option on a regular forge map maybe a forge world land like map. What if we could alter the way all the building blocks looked? I’m talking about altering them to a UNSC block, A Covenant block, and a Forerunner block. To have them look different for the first time. And have the type of map everyone would enjoy.

That there would be the perfect forge mode ever. We can change their colors, so i say it’s not impossible.

But swear, I will expect a bigger space map then Impact, to small in my opinion. Forge Island was cool but way to big, they should have added more forging styles to that one like the Pelican.

But that’s all I have to say, thank you for reading.

I guess they could use the resources to just create 3 separate building block designs themselves that relate to covenant, forerunner and UNSC designs.

I just want a huge Forge budget and something similar to Forge World with many different places to Forge in that look and feel fantastic upon playing.

Oh and I always wanted ragdolls in Forge, so we can create crash sites and story driven forge maps…

> I guess they could use the resources to just create 3 separate building block designs themselves that relate to covenant, forerunner and UNSC designs.
>
> I just want a huge Forge budget and something similar to Forge World with many different places to Forge in that look and feel fantastic upon playing.
>
> Oh and I always wanted ragdolls in Forge, so we can create crash sites and story driven forge maps…

although I don’t see a big use of ragdolls in Forge when it comes to map design other than the aesthetic pleasure, I could see a ton of uses for custom games or silly action sack games. Like body launching or something. Just thoughts.

> > I guess they could use the resources to just create 3 separate building block designs themselves that relate to covenant, forerunner and UNSC designs.
> >
> > I just want a huge Forge budget and something similar to Forge World with many different places to Forge in that look and feel fantastic upon playing.
> >
> > Oh and I always wanted ragdolls in Forge, so we can create crash sites and story driven forge maps…
>
> although I don’t see a big use of ragdolls in Forge when it comes to map design other than the aesthetic pleasure, I could see a ton of uses for custom games or silly action sack games. Like body launching or something. Just thoughts.

You just described the benefits, aesthetic and custom game madness.

There is always a problem with adding Ragdolls in a map maker though.