What if vehicles had limited ammo?

Would it make things better or worse if vehicles had limited use like all the hand weapons?

Worse is kind of subjective in this case. It would most certainly be drastically different from the past games. It would change the way vehicles are used. I.E. Tanks would have to be more tactically deployed and far more conservative if the main cannon only had limited use. It would make Banshees/phaeton a lot less powerful. On the other hand I tend to use vehicles when they are the most effective way (imo) to complete an objective. Most of the vehicles offer maneuverability, infinite ammo, or massive firepower. Changing that may make vehicles less functional in the ‘meta’

I think it would disappoint many people,espacially in firefight,as without vehicle and their unlimited ammo function,matches would become too hard.

I think it would be a terrible decision.

That would be absolutely terrible for people who play firefight, especially on higher difficulties. Also, compared to past Halo games, haven’t vehicles already been getting gradually less dangerous in general than they used to be? I mean, back in the day, even simple Warthogs used to be powerhouses that could turn the tide of battle. I kind of liked it when vehicles were more dangerous.

I think there would be no point to using vehicles then. They would become a less maneuverable version of a spartan with a power weapon in most cases.

> 2533274904158628;5:
> That would be absolutely terrible for people who play firefight, especially on higher difficulties. Also, compared to past Halo games, haven’t vehicles already been getting gradually less dangerous in general than they used to be? I mean, back in the day, even simple Warthogs used to be powerhouses that could turn the tide of battle. I kind of liked it when vehicles were more dangerous.

Nah, they’re still as dangerous as in past Halos. It’s just never been as easy to shoot the gunner out of the Warthogs in previous Halos as it is to do in Halo 5.

Sounds like that’d be used as an excuse to get extra ammo from REQ Packs.

> 2586218893181855;7:
> Nah, they’re still as dangerous as in past Halos. It’s just never been as easy to shoot the gunner out of the Warthogs in previous Halos as it is to do in Halo 5.

Warthog turrets also didn’t overheat, and there weren’t as many anti-vehicle weapons on the field, either. Before Halo Reach, sniper rifles barely even hurt them. I would say they can be just as dangerous in Halo 5, but I can’t help but get the impression that they’re gradually becoming less powerful, in general. And giving them limited ammo would make that a million times worse

This would be a terrible idea!

With the possibility of having to resupply the vehicles repeatedly and painstakingly, this would slow down the pace of the matches and leave the crews quite vulnerable. Tanks and air vehicles would be sitting ducks at that point!

I think it would change the gameplay of halo a lot. I wouldn’t want limited ammo imo

I dont think giving them limited ammo is a good call, but if they wanted to had an overheat mechanic to more vehicles similar to the chainguns on the warthog and mantis i’d be fine with that.