What if the Multiplayer is actually classic?

Hear me out. I understand usually that for the most part, any vehicle, weapon and ability that appears in the campaign will appear in the Multiplayer to some extent, however, 343 is actually not making the multiplayer function entirely the same as campaign, there will be some changes (such as the Grapple Shot being a equipment pick on map rather that a passive ability like in the campaign. And I was thinking, what if the campaign is where 343 will add all the new modern things like Sprint, Slid, Spartan abilities, Upgrades, ect, and the Multiplayer is actually the more traditional and classic. Now obviously I don’t want to get anyones hopes up, this is purely speculation. But if this wound up being true, would everyone be happy with that sort of Compromise?

> 2535436352478403;1:
> Hear me out. I understand usually that for the most part, any vehicle, weapon and ability that appears in the campaign will appear in the Multiplayer to some extent, however, 343 is actually not making the multiplayer function entirely the same as campaign, there will be some changes (such as the Grapple Shot being a equipment pick on map rather that a passive ability like in the campaign. And I was thinking, what if the campaign is where 343 will add all the new modern things like Sprint, Slid, Spartan abilities, Upgrades, ect, and the Multiplayer is actually the more traditional and classic. Now obviously I don’t want to get anyones hopes up, this is purely speculation. But if this wound up being true, would everyone be happy with that sort of Compromise?

That would splitt the whole community so no

> 2533274861263132;2:
> > 2535436352478403;1:
> > Hear me out. I understand usually that for the most part, any vehicle, weapon and ability that appears in the campaign will appear in the Multiplayer to some extent, however, 343 is actually not making the multiplayer function entirely the same as campaign, there will be some changes (such as the Grapple Shot being a equipment pick on map rather that a passive ability like in the campaign. And I was thinking, what if the campaign is where 343 will add all the new modern things like Sprint, Slid, Spartan abilities, Upgrades, ect, and the Multiplayer is actually the more traditional and classic. Now obviously I don’t want to get anyones hopes up, this is purely speculation. But if this wound up being true, would everyone be happy with that sort of Compromise?
>
> That would splitt the whole community so no

How so? You can have all the new things remain in the campaign and the multiplayer is where we get all the classic gameplay back. I mean come on, the best we can ever hope for is a compromise, and that would be in my opinion the best compromise they could make

> 2535436352478403;3:
> > 2533274861263132;2:
> > > 2535436352478403;1:
> > > Hear me out. I understand usually that for the most part, any vehicle, weapon and ability that appears in the campaign will appear in the Multiplayer to some extent, however, 343 is actually not making the multiplayer function entirely the same as campaign, there will be some changes (such as the Grapple Shot being a equipment pick on map rather that a passive ability like in the campaign. And I was thinking, what if the campaign is where 343 will add all the new modern things like Sprint, Slid, Spartan abilities, Upgrades, ect, and the Multiplayer is actually the more traditional and classic. Now obviously I don’t want to get anyones hopes up, this is purely speculation. But if this wound up being true, would everyone be happy with that sort of Compromise?
> >
> > That would splitt the whole community so no
>
> How so? You can have all the new things remain in the campaign and the multiplayer is where we get all the classic gameplay back. I mean come on, the best we can ever hope for is a compromise, and that would be in my opinion the best compromise they could make

Because what about fans of classic movement who only play campaign? Or modern fans who only play multiplayer? The best compromise is what they have. Less spartan abilities and a toned down sprint.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

And what if they showed the multiplayer using classic gameplay instead of the hot pile of -Yoink- we got?

They could’ve showed anything but they showed this
Think about that

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

It won’t be classic. Frank O’Conner said that they were going to build off of Halo 5’s garbage mechanics in future Halo games so you’re most likely getting another crappy Halo 5 which will be dead a month after release.

> 2533274816735326;5:
> And what if they showed the multiplayer using classic gameplay instead of the hot pile of -Yoink- we got?
>
> They could’ve showed anything but they showed this
> Think about that

The campaign is easier to show off to give the sense of story and immersion, also if they did separate the two, they would want to show off the Campaign as they are going to want to advertise the modern esc gameplay.

> 2535436352478403;1:
> Hear me out. I understand usually that for the most part, any vehicle, weapon and ability that appears in the campaign will appear in the Multiplayer to some extent, however, 343 is actually not making the multiplayer function entirely the same as campaign, there will be some changes (such as the Grapple Shot being a equipment pick on map rather that a passive ability like in the campaign. And I was thinking, what if the campaign is where 343 will add all the new modern things like Sprint, Slid, Spartan abilities, Upgrades, ect, and the Multiplayer is actually the more traditional and classic. Now obviously I don’t want to get anyones hopes up, this is purely speculation. But if this wound up being true, would everyone be happy with that sort of Compromise?

Haha that would be awesome.

Unbelieveably awesome

Unbelieveable

Unbelieveably weird

Not going to happen even though I would love if it were so.

Nothing would happen, it would be great, modern players would go back to playing classic, and what they want to play classic would play the same.
Nothing happens in itself, the majority who criticize that, are very serrated people and do not evolve.
It is as if I had Windows xp installed and I only tried up to windows 7, since 8 changed everything and I don’t like it, I don’t want to evolve and a similar version would come out.
How to make an old man become addicted to something modern (PC, smartphone, or a video console)