What if the information....

What if this “leaked” info is all a giant Trollolol? What if someone stole some picks from the 343i office from hacking into or if they made them theirselves through CGI? And now 343 isn’t saying it’s fake cuz it comes out in a few days anyways. Greatest. Troll. Evar.

It’s confirmed. I can’t put a link to it but there is a video of a guy physically holding the magazine. It’s real.

CGI? maybe, I was thinking more of some one who had the right paper, and the right size of printer, made a GI looking magazine. Hell, it wouldn’t be that hard to do if you have a few GI issues, photo shop, a printer that’s able of printing B or C size printers, and the right type of paper, you could pull it off.

Linky!

> It’s confirmed. I can’t put a link to it but there is a video of a guy physically holding the magazine. It’s real.

Maybe they are the trolzor!!!

> > It’s confirmed. I can’t put a link to it but there is a video of a guy physically holding the magazine. It’s real.
>
> Maybe they are the trolzor!!!

Again, my post says how this can still be a troll.

It’s not a troll, I got mine in the mail today… I’m happy with most of it.

Its funny, i was looking on youtube, and i never saw any other magazines leaked early… hmmm…

My GI came Saturday morning, it’s all real folks. Real -Yoinking!- real. We can look at it like this, tip of the iceberg of bad news(there is a possibility of even more bad news) or this is infact the bad news and we should be getting some good news coming up.

I m hoping for the latter.

> It’s confirmed. I can’t put a link to it but there is a video of a guy physically holding the magazine. It’s real.

Until this magazin is officially released to the general public, those scans are as real as my pet unicorn driving its Normandy spaceship.

There is no actual proof that the info is real.
Yes Frankie said something but that was to wait for the next podcast NOT that the leak is true (this is corporate policy, else if someone made a youtube video using CGI and said it was a Halo 4 trailer, developers could instantly react on it and may give information away).

And for the entire “but there is photo/screenshots” business, fan art can come pretty close to the real deal. I saw a picture of a guy using cgi who made a fake HUD and even scenery and I nearly thought it was a Halo game.
Also most screenshots are from the first look trailer.

In all honestly I feel the community is making a to big fuzz for 1 leak that could easily be fake.

Hmmmm you seem to be onto something…

No one’s going to take you seriously…until you make a meme out of it!

> > It’s confirmed. I can’t put a link to it but there is a video of a guy physically holding the magazine. It’s real.
>
> Until this magazin is officially released to the general public, those scans are as real as my pet unicorn driving its Normandy spaceship.
>
> There is no actual proof that the info is real.
> Yes Frankie said something but that was to wait for the next podcast NOT that the leak is true (this is corporate policy, else if someone made a youtube video using CGI and said it was a Halo 4 trailer, developers could instantly react on it and may give information away).

Can people pls stop this Leak11!! and Fake11!!?? Both are not right. The GI issue is already hitting subscribers since last friday. Its real. Nobody would fake stuff. Hell it even makes no sense. How are they getting the new screenshots? Stolen from 343 server? yeah right. Grow up people. Its all real.

[deleted]