What if the enemy AI could assassinate YOU?

So, what if an elite or jackal could assassinate YOU if you get yourself in a bad enough situation?

I’d like to see a Jackel try and assassinate a Spartan. There’s a reason they stick to sniping most of the time.

> 2533274811336073;2:
> I’d like to see a Jackel try and assassinate a Spartan. There’s a reason they stick to sniping most of the time.

Haha true

It would be interesting to see, but embarrassing to experience.

I think elites should be able to assassinate. Maybe hunters, aswell as knights and soldiers. Though if they could it would have to be a rare encounter. Good idea though.

> 2533274811336073;2:
> I’d like to see a Jackel try and assassinate a Spartan. There’s a reason they stick to sniping most of the time.

When the covenant assassinate you, it means that you’ve gotten yourself in a really deep situation. Probably in the middle of the battle with covenant all around with no shields, once close enough and if there is an enemy behind you, it should be a 50/50 chance they assassinate you or something. It’s just the brutal-ness of the war m8.

That would be really cool to see. The Elites would make the most sense, since they have the Swords. Hunters pretty much do kill you with their shield if they hit you in the back. Maybe not on easier difficulties, but at lease on Heroic I believe.

> 2533275050532363;1:
> So, what if an elite or jackal could assassinate YOU if you get yourself in a bad enough situation?

That would be realistic enough!

I like the idea. These are intelligent opponents and potent fighters… I think they should be able to.

Imagine if it was in first person. One second you are being surrounded and the next you look down and have an energy sword in your body.

> 2533275050532363;1:
> So, what if an elite or jackal could assassinate YOU if you get yourself in a bad enough situation?

Ultimate humiliation…

I don’t know about me getting into a bad situation intentionally considering AI can spawn right behind you in FF.

I’m mixed on the idea. It would be cool, but I’d bet you’d get screwed over a lot by it.

You’ll learn to git gud so some guy doesn’t record what can not be unseen!

It would be a huge shock if a Grunt or a Crawler could assassinate a Spartan, let alone a Jackal.

> 2727626560040591;11:
> I’m mixed on the idea. It would be cool, but I’d bet you’d get screwed over a lot by it.

> 2535429593088083;13:
> It would be a huge shock if a Grunt or a Crawler could assassinate a Spartan, let alone a Jackal.

That’s why in order for the script in the AI to assassinate you work, you would have to have no shields or be really close to no shields.
If you are in a bad enough situation then that’s what happens. Look at it like a regular spartan assassination if you run into an enemy’s team of 4 all alone and you get obliterated… in the same situation with the covenant, prometheans or flood you would get rekt.

Its not an idea designed to be OP, its supposed to make the gameplay unique and interesting!

> 2535429593088083;13:
> It would be a huge shock if a Grunt or a Crawler could assassinate a Spartan, let alone a Jackal.

With the way herds of crawlers act, getting assassinated by one would probably be common.

I would quit Halo and play nothing but Minecraft and Super Mario Galaxy.

> 2533275050532363;1:

This can happen in Halo Reach. Anybody remember Invasion mode? That was good stuff.

> 2533274811336073;2:

Because in videogames, sniping attracts scumbags. :stuck_out_tongue:

I would just spam a laughing sound on the game chat for 5 minutes. XD

Enemies & Allies could do this back in Halo 2 (sneaking up on enemies that are not looking at them), though it was only like a beat down, not a prolonged kill animation.

But out of the covenant, only the Elites could/should do this, like how it was in Reach multiplayer.