What if... Spartans in Star Wars

This is a fun thread! No, not a spammy thread, a fun thread my style! So it won’t get a lot of replies I think.

I play Star Wars galaxies and I talk to this guy and imagine. I tried to imagine what armour and loadout I’d have if I was in Star Wars. So I make this thread.

If you were a Spartan-IV and you had a human prowler with a small crew or squad and two huragoks, what would be your armour and your loadout? [standard loadout, halo 4]

What timeframe would you be in and what would you do? Would you choose sides? Your own? Be a warlord? Bounty hunt?

Since you have two huragoks, when you return to your ship, you could replenish ammo. The prowler is under 200m long, and it is fairly fast in slipspace.

So start imagining! Let your imagination roll! And write, write, write!

I like pie.

> I like pie.

> I like pie.

What kind of pie?

> > I like pie.
>
> What kind of pie?

The Tasty Kind?

In all serious though, i would jump into the early Rebellion vs Empire saga. My armour might just be the Mark IV helmet or Warrior. Armour Abilities: Jet pack, Promethean Vision, Hardlight Shield, Active camo and Thruster Pack for my squad and i consisting of 5, the abilities get swapped around.

> > I like pie.
>
> What kind of pie?

The 3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937510 kind.

> > I like pie.

chocolate and apple

Guys, come on. Stay on topic.

As for my Star Wars Spartan…

I’d probably pack an Assault Rifle, Plasma Pistol, HLS, and probably set up camp on Mandalore and become a Mandalorian. :stuck_out_tongue:

/Fandalorian

spartan wars? still halo. lol

I was brought here by LittleMoa.

And Pumpkin.

[deleted]

I’d…

HAVE MASTER CHIEF ARMOUR WITH A REVAN HELMET AND PURPLE LIGHTSABER AND I’D ALSO HAVE THE FORCE AND A CLOAK AND I’D HAVE A STARSHIP =

OH MY GODD I AM NERGASMING WITH THIS SO MUCH!!!

Thank you guys who were on topic.

The thing is, I don’t know what weapons to choose.
My armour ability would likely be thruster pack.
The grenade would be pulse grenade. Now, there’s the thing. My tactical package and support upgrade would depend on the weapons.
I just don’t know which combination. I do know that I want a Promethean weapon so either light rifle and supressor, supressor and Boltshot or light rifle and bolt shot.

Which one would be better suited for a post battle of Yavin Timeframe?