what if oni is the one being played?

I just had a weird theory, so ONI instigates the rift among the sanghelli to divide and weaken them and now we see a Spartan hunting down another Spartan. What if some outside force is ripping the unsc/ONI apart from the inside to weaken humanity.

classic divide and conquer. I am surprised I did not think of it sooner.

Nah

> 2533274851684756;1:
> I just had a weird theory, so ONI instigates the rift among the sanghelli to divide and weaken them and now we see a Spartan hunting down another Spartan. What if some outside force is ripping the unsc/ONI apart from the inside to weaken humanity.
>
> classic divide and conquer. I am surprised I did not think of it sooner.

I suppose it is plausible, maybe a precursor plot :stuck_out_tongue: Most likely not though lol.

> 2533274848577435;3:
> > 2533274851684756;1:
> > I just had a weird theory, so ONI instigates the rift among the sanghelli to divide and weaken them and now we see a Spartan hunting down another Spartan. What if some outside force is ripping the unsc/ONI apart from the inside to weaken humanity.
> >
> > classic divide and conquer. I am surprised I did not think of it sooner.
>
>
> I suppose it is plausible, maybe a precursor plot :stuck_out_tongue: Most likely not though lol.

YES!!! I thought about that too!

Halsey is enough of a wildcard who knows the inner workings of ONI and she is smart enough to work them against each other.

this could be her revenge.