What if Mythic REQ is a Vehicle?!?

Hear me out. They said they have listen to feedback and the community about content that we would like to see in here. Many people might forget this but during the weeks leading up to halo 5, Josh did state that UNSC Air Vehicles will not be in the game at launch.(Sources 9 post down. question #3)
What if the item that we are all trying to figure out is actually a falcon or a hornet or some new one that we have never seen? This would explain why it has a different look then all the other REQ items we have seen in the past. Also we did have battle of light and dark have several different versions of mantises, mongooses, Warthogs and Scorpion tanks. It does not seem so far fetch to me.

I literally JUST made a thread on this like an hour ago

It has been decided that is a gungoose with lock on rockets (obviously)

I think they would make a bigger deal of an entirely new vehicle. Not just a single REQ card. We’d likely get a couple variants, especially if is a UNSC vehicle (there would be at least 2 variants with 4 color schemes each).

> 2533274866989456;3:
> I think they would make a bigger deal of an entirely new vehicle. Not just a single REQ card. We’d likely get a couple variants, especially if is a UNSC vehicle (there would be at least 2 variants with 4 color schemes each).

We didn’t get a couple variations of the BR rifle. It doesn’t even look like we will get it for the Gravity hammer as well. They also didn’t make a big deal over the vehicles they added in back in Light and Dark too

I think it’s the Hornet

It’s a Scarab…

Besides it’s possible that ONI and Liang Dortmund never made their own Hornet.

Mythic scout warthog confirmed.
#OurLordAndSavorTheScoutWarthog /SWcult

I don’t know why, but i think its a phaeton. I don’t know why. Its either a phaeton or a grey orange object XD

I think it’s the CE Magnum. The Old School stance, shown on the left in this image, is also a stance in the February update. As some have speculated, the blurred out stance looked like the Spartan was holding the CE Magnum. Look closely at that stance in the above image. The extended magazine should be a dead giveaway. Since the stance appears the same in the above image as the blurred out stance, I imagine that we will be getting the CE Magnum as a Legendary Mythic weapon. Whether it will be available in Arena or not remains to be seen.

Also, we’re getting a loadout variant of the Magnum. Look at the Ultra Rare item at the bottom of the blurred-out REQ list. See the clear M at the bottom of the card? :wink:

Nope, it’s a hammer. Can’t wait for the big reveal!!!

I just looked back at the figure. for my eyes, it looks like either a mantis or a hornet.

> 2533274983431281;10:
> I think it’s the CE Magnum. The Old School stance, shown on the left in this image, is also a stance in the February update. As some have speculated, the blurred out stance looked like the Spartan was holding the CE Magnum. Look closely at that stance in the above image. The extended magazine should be a dead giveaway. Since the stance appears the same in the above image as the blurred out stance, I imagine that we will be getting the CE Magnum as a Legendary Mythic weapon. Whether it will be available in Arena or not remains to be seen.
>
> Also, we’re getting a loadout variant of the Magnum. Look at the Ultra Rare item at the bottom of the blurred-out REQ list. See the clear M at the bottom of the card? :wink:

I can see what you are going at with it. I can see it but they would not give a whole new backdrop to it. They did not do that with the Halo 2 BR when they dropped it.

> 2533274868062286;13:
> > 2533274983431281;10:
> > I think it’s the CE Magnum. The Old School stance, shown on the left in this image, is also a stance in the February update. As some have speculated, the blurred out stance looked like the Spartan was holding the CE Magnum. Look closely at that stance in the above image. The extended magazine should be a dead giveaway. Since the stance appears the same in the above image as the blurred out stance, I imagine that we will be getting the CE Magnum as a Legendary Mythic weapon. Whether it will be available in Arena or not remains to be seen.
> >
> > Also, we’re getting a loadout variant of the Magnum. Look at the Ultra Rare item at the bottom of the blurred-out REQ list. See the clear M at the bottom of the card? :wink:
>
>
> I can see what you are going at with it. I can see it but they would not give a whole new backdrop to it. They did not do that with the Halo 2 BR when they dropped it.

Perhaps much of the yellow background is covered by the Magnum, or maybe they just did such a good job blurring it that it is indistinct. I suppose we will find out.

> 2533274921838152;2:
> I literally JUST made a thread on this like an hour ago
>
> It has been decided that is a gungoose with lock on rockets (obviously)

That would actually be cool.

I’m pretty sure its a weapon. I ran it through Photoshop, did some high pass filters and then enlarge a portion of it.
It seems as though you can see the edges of the “three bullets/shells” the symbolise a weapon. I’m not saying anything definitive here, it could just be a uncanny coincidence or even a blatant edit to throw us off the trail.

Imgur
What do you think?

Reason for why you might be able to see the icon at the edge of the blurred-REQ Card .

I think the reason you can faintly see the edge of the symbols on some of the images is because they have made a selection to blur, yet the blur is not repeating around the edge pixels, so it actual fades away to alpha revealing a portion of what is beneath.

Now that i look closely, it looks like theres a person in the middle of that card. But where would the white come from? I’m still on its a hornet or a mantis, but i thought i would mention this

> 2533274983431281;14:
> > 2533274868062286;13:
> > > 2533274983431281;10:
> > > I think it’s the CE Magnum. The Old School stance, shown on the left in this image, is also a stance in the February update. As some have speculated, the blurred out stance looked like the Spartan was holding the CE Magnum. Look closely at that stance in the above image. The extended magazine should be a dead giveaway. Since the stance appears the same in the above image as the blurred out stance, I imagine that we will be getting the CE Magnum as a Legendary Mythic weapon. Whether it will be available in Arena or not remains to be seen.
> > >
> > > Also, we’re getting a loadout variant of the Magnum. Look at the Ultra Rare item at the bottom of the blurred-out REQ list. See the clear M at the bottom of the card? :wink:
> >
> >
> > I can see what you are going at with it. I can see it but they would not give a whole new backdrop to it. They did not do that with the Halo 2 BR when they dropped it.
>
>
> Perhaps much of the yellow background is covered by the Magnum, or maybe they just did such a good job blurring it that it is indistinct. I suppose we will find out.

could be. If it is I would not complain. I just know how much the community has been wanting to have some sort of Vehicle that was UNSC. Especially Machinimakers. If they were to add one, I feel like a ton of people would be playing to get the chance to drive it.

> 2533274827827685;17:
> Now that i look closely, it looks like theres a person in the middle of that card. But where would the white come from? I’m still on its a hornet or a mantis, but i thought i would mention this

thats what I thought too. Could still be the falcon or maybe something even better like a Pelican(finally). All I say is that if it is, I hope they allow us to use it in forge.

> 2533274868062286;18:
> > 2533274983431281;14:
> > > 2533274868062286;13:
> > > > 2533274983431281;10:
> > > > I think it’s the CE Magnum. The Old School stance, shown on the left in this image, is also a stance in the February update. As some have speculated, the blurred out stance looked like the Spartan was holding the CE Magnum. Look closely at that stance in the above image. The extended magazine should be a dead giveaway. Since the stance appears the same in the above image as the blurred out stance, I imagine that we will be getting the CE Magnum as a Legendary Mythic weapon. Whether it will be available in Arena or not remains to be seen.
> > > >
> > > > Also, we’re getting a loadout variant of the Magnum. Look at the Ultra Rare item at the bottom of the blurred-out REQ list. See the clear M at the bottom of the card? :wink:
> > >
> > >
> > > I can see what you are going at with it. I can see it but they would not give a whole new backdrop to it. They did not do that with the Halo 2 BR when they dropped it.
> >
> >
> > Perhaps much of the yellow background is covered by the Magnum, or maybe they just did such a good job blurring it that it is indistinct. I suppose we will find out.
>
>
> could be. If it is I would not complain. I just know how much the community has been wanting to have some sort of Vehicle that was UNSC. Especially Machinimakers. If they were to add one, I feel like a ton of people would be playing to get the chance to drive it.

I imagine they will add a UNSC flying vehicle, but I don’t expect it in this update. Maybe March?