What if Master Chief goes through a serious armour Change !!!

I just thought of an idea that could keep Master Chief fresh and give him a new look as well for those who are beginning to get bored of his Mark V.

Many people will probably not like this since they don’t like change. But… if MC has to fight forerunners or something that has superior combat capabilities then I think at some point in Halo 4, Master chief should ditch his MarkVI armour and switch it for Forerunner combat skin.

It will give him much better defence against forerunner weapons and will give him a Fresh new look to keep the players interested.

Here is an example of Forerunner combat skin:
http://images.wikia.com/halo/images/0/0e/Forerunner_origins.j pg

Now I know that many people will think that this would look stupid on the chief, I am one of those people. But if 343i does include forerunners in the game I think they will drastically change the armour, especially to make it look badass, so that if the chief wears it he won’t lose his awesome, badass characteristics.

As of how this will affect gameplay:
I think that this will level out the technological differences in combat and allow the chief to have a fair fight instead of getting owned.

Problems:
If the Forerunners are enemies, then it will be hard to tell everyone apart.

Overall I think this will be a good change to the series and might cause a lot of hype because Master Chief is an iconic figure and if he is changed it will go into the news (hopefully). Well atleast all gaming news.

Thanks for reading.

Tl;dr
Master Chief should change his armour into Forerunner combat skin to give the game a new feel and make gameplay fair.

Oh god no. The MJOLNIR armour is the signature armour of the spartans and Master chief. Plus the covies aren’t going to be in the new sequel apparently and if you take out the main enemies as well as things such as the trademark armour, its just not going to feel right. Personally I think it would be a terrible idea to change his armour for a forerunner combat skin. Who says we’re even going to fight forerunners?

Impossible ! don’t even think about it, because he’s a spartan and he must look like a spartan. besides, Master Chief is a videogame figure himself, 343 can’t change it so much, even if they want to. it’s like Mario without cap and mustache (:d). I think he changed enough in Halo 4 (from what we’ve seen from the teaser) and he looks awesome in my opinion.

> Impossible ! don’t even think about it, because he’s a spartan and he must look like a spartan. besides, Master Chief is a videogame figure himself, 343 can’t change it so much, even if they want to. it’s like Mario without cap and mustache (:d). I think he changed enough in Halo 4 (from what we’ve seen from the teaser) and he looks awesome in my opinion.

Yea, but all of the change is just Armor damage that he has obtained over the years.

a few things
#1: the MC taking on Forerunner armor, that would be cool, but I don’t think it’d happen.

#2: the only major changes to his armor in the trailer is the missing parts which, if Bungie would of make the game so as the Campaign went on, the chief’s armor would look more damaged, then the missing parts of his armor would make sense to every one, and the Chief’s armor now has some sort of thruster pack, for quick movement in space.

Would I like to see the Chief change his armor at some point in the game, yes, I think it’d be cool to be in one armor, then at the end of one mission you see the Chief get a new suit, which has a new look, and new HUD.

> Oh god no. The MJOLNIR armour is the signature armour of the spartans and Master chief.

Mabey in one section of the game he will put some kind of forrunner suit over his suit so he can survive against some massive boss. Which gets too badly damaged to use afterwards, then he ditches it.

Frankie has already stated that the Chief will be going through some physical and mental changes in Halo 4/