What if Locke was a Spartan III?

Locke was known to be an orphan when he lost all his family and friends on Jericho VII by the Covenant’s Invasion. Unlike his fellow vengeful orphan comrades, he didn’t join the UNSC and disliked the UEG for not being able to protect its citizens. What if Locke didn’t have such a hatred for the UEG and follow through with joining the UNSC to be apart of the Spartan III project? Would he still be as skilled as a much older Locke who has accomplished a few hitman missions or would he just end up being a normal Spartan III?

If he were an S-III he’d have better training most likely.

I had this same theory. One of the main planets the Spartan IIIs were gotten from was Jericho VII and it puts him at around the same age of one of the Alpha Company recruits. But it’s seriously unlikely, I can dream though XD.

He would also more then likely be dead. Most spartan III’s died in missions… they were basically fire and forget weapons that were quick and easy to produce… used for highly dangerous missions

He’d have been more skilled because of the better training and he would have augs on par with the S-II’s but unless he was a CAT-II he would have been used in one of the suicide missions.

> 2533274820430915;5:
> He’d have been more skilled because of the better training and he would have augs on par with the S-II’s but unless he was a CAT-II he would have been used in one of the suicide missions.

I’d assume Headhunter. He was an ONI assassin/hitman.

Even if Locke was a spartan 3 people would still hate him for no real reason.

[deleted]

I would personally have made him a Spartan III, I think 343 made him a Spartan IV to promote the new breed of Spartans