What if Halo: CE was released on the PlayStation 2

What if Halo: CE was released on the PlayStation 2 ???
I’m not a PlayStation person, but I’m just curios.

Not sure it’d be better, but I have an Xbox 360 and PS2.

Then there would have probably been only one generation of the X-box. Some games might have sold well on the console, but Halo was/is really the most iconic exclusive of them all.

it was almost gonna be when halo was going to be on the mac and pc rockstar/taketwo bungie’s publisher at the time was going to port halo to ps2 and dreamcast (currently owner for the rights of two bungie games oni and myth)

ps2 couldnt have handled halo… it would have been dumbed down… like splinter cell and rainbow six 3 was when it was ported to ps2.

The world may never know… I personally am glad it didn’t, though. Here’s a doozy: What if it was released on the DreamCast?

The franchise would probably have continued on both platforms…

~KRAZY

If it was release on the ps2 there would be no Xbox

> 2535447053585555;8:
> If it was release on the ps2 there would be no Xbox

0_0

> 2533274861158694;6:
> The world may never know… I personally am glad it didn’t, though. Here’s a doozy: What if it was released on the DreamCast?

correction…WILL NEVER KNOW

> 2535447053585555;8:
> If it was release on the ps2 there would be no Xbox

idk, but its possible

The PS2 would of started making funny sounds, switched off and a tiny little smoke trial would of raised from the back of it.

Without Halo: CE there wouldn’t be an Xbox. End of story. Without Halo: Combat Evolved the Xbox would have been dead in the water and likely wouldn’t have had a successor.

There were other good, even great titles on the original Xbox, but it just wouldn’t have proven its worth and encouraged Microsoft to stick with gaming if they hadn’t had Halo.

I would definitely be playing on ps4 right now. Halo has always been the deciding factor for my main console choice.

If Halo: CE was released now, it would be much less popular now, but there is almost 100% certainty anything’s coming to the PS2.

It couldn’t happen, Microsoft published halo, they wouldn’t allow a game they published go to a rival consol.

> 2535410881444356;15:
> It couldn’t happen, Microsoft published halo, they wouldn’t allow a game they published go to a rival consol.

Hence the term, What if.

OT: I wouldn’t be a gamer and probably be much more social.

> 2533274882881665;16:
> > 2535410881444356;15:
> > It couldn’t happen, Microsoft published halo, they wouldn’t allow a game they published go to a rival consol.
>
>
> Hence the term, What if.
>
> OT: I wouldn’t be a gamer and probably be much more social.

yeah… halo is why I still game.
I play other stuff, but when I quit halo, I deactivated my gamertag because I got the RROD on 360… lost all my stats, but oh well
gta isn’t enough for me

It would have sucked just like COD

We’ll never know…

We probably wouldn’t have such a thing as Xbox, Xbox 360 or Xbox one and Halo would only have been C.E. an’ I don’t want to think about that man its just cruel.