What if Halo 5 had multiple campaigns?

What I mean by this is, that what if every major character in the game, Master chief, Locke and the Arbiter had their own campaigns?
This way we could have multiple views on the story and actually get to know the characters better.
Each campaign would have their own unique feel and it would add more diversity to the gameplay and the story.

What do you guys think? Would it work in a Halo game? Halo 3:ODST did something similar, by playing one mission with each of the squad members.

Absolutely. In fact, that’s what I based my whole hopeful thinking thread about…
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/halo-5-story/65f017ce-337a-48d2-b06b-d04db4cd2713/posts

> 2533274852044078;2:
> Absolutely. In fact, that’s what I based my whole hopeful thinking thread about…
> https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/halo-5-story/65f017ce-337a-48d2-b06b-d04db4cd2713/posts

Oh crap, I’m sorry!
I had a hunch, that there had to be a thread about this already! My bad mate.

> 2533274925159248;3:
> Oh crap, I’m sorry!
> I had a hunch, that there had to be a thread about this already! My bad mate.

NO NO NO! Haha, don’t be sorry!
It’s an opinion not to many people almost seem to care about.
I love threads like these! So good job bro!
I’d love to hear you ideas on what you’d like the game to be.

My guess is that its one campaign, with Locke being the player-character for the bulk of it before switching over to Chief for the last two/three missions.

If we get two campaigns, it’ll be just like how Aliens vs Predator did it, which means multiple campaigns that only last a couple of hours. We either get one really strong campaign, or a couple of campaigns that are weaker and shorter. I vote one.

I was thinking they should release the campaign in segments a month apart. Each segment is medium length, but total they all are a really long campaign.

> 2533274877056440;7:
> I was thinking they should release the campaign in segments a month apart. Each segment is medium length, but total they all are a really long campaign.

Not sure if it would be good idea to restrict the progress of players to be honest, maybe a separate story-line like Spartan ops, but developed better?

Eh. I’d prefer one campaign for 343’s Characters and one [multiplayer] campaign for our own Spartans.