What if Halo 4 was made by Bungie?

And made it the exact same way 343 industries made it, the way the multiplayer works, the way the campaign is (it’s an awesome campaing btw)and what if Marty O’donnell wrote the same music Neil Davidge made? Would the community react the same way they did with 343 industries or react totally different?

> And made it the exact same way 343 industries made it, the way the multiplayer works, the way the campaign is (it’s an awesome campaing btw)and what if Marty O’donnell wrote the same music Neil Davidge made? Would the community react the same way they did with 343 industries or react totally different?

I was on the Bungie forums for Halo Reach…they would have reacted the same way…many didn’t like Halo Reach either…I did, BTW.

Yes and no. There are people who mean what they say and have strong feelings/opinions on stuff and they’d let people know it whether its 343i or even Bungie. But I’m sure there are those that would be more lax if this was a Bungie game.

If Bungie made Halo 4, it wouldnt be very good…but at least it would be better than how 343 made Halo 4.

People would probably react more or less the same way as they do now. The community was pretty much always like this about new Halos.

They’d be even more critical and angry.

Bungie has been a AAA studio for over 10 years and has a healthy past even before Halo. The kind of flaws, oversights, glitches, bugs, and all that in Halo 4, if they were made by Bungie? Completely unacceptable for that kind of studio.

I’d imagine that there would be less “BRING BACK BUNGIE!” threads.

I feel like one of the certain things that would change if Bungie handled Halo 4 would be the musical score and the aesthetics of the game. I realize that you specified that Halo 4 would be identical in this hypothetical question, but I still sorta wanted to ponder how Halo 4 would be different as a game if it was made by Bungie.

I think Halo 4 has it a lot easier since it was made by 343. It’s easy to say they messed some things up because it’s their first Halo game.

All the 343 supporters would be anti- bungie, while all the people who miss bungie would be the supporters. Basically the exact same thing.

If bungie did this then yes I would still be angry. No matter who did these changes I would be mad.

Considering Bungies thoughts about Armor Lock and how they thought it was the best thing ever, I probably wouldn’t have expected much better.

That said, at least the campaign would have had a better feel to it, and possibly better soundtrack (Sorry Neil, but Marty will always be the best).

Still, multiplayer would likely have been left a mess.

Im pretty sure if bungie made this the fans would have been more upset since it would have been there 5th halo not including odst

> They’d be even more critical and angry.
>
> Bungie has been a AAA studio for over 10 years and has a healthy past even before Halo. The kind of flaws, oversights, glitches, bugs, and all that in Halo 4, if they were made by Bungie? Completely unacceptable for that kind of studio.

Get out of my head lol … This!

If you were ever on Bungie’s forums for Halo Reach’s and even Halo 3’s development and life span you have known that Bungie still received a hell of a lot of flack for their games.

Br spread threads in the Halo 3 forum, and armor lock threads in the Halo Reach forum were akin to the DMR threads of today.

> If you were ever on Bungie’s forums for Halo Reach’s and even Halo 3’s development and life span you have known that Bungie still received a hell of a lot of flack for their games.
>
> <mark>Br spread threads in the Halo 3 forum, and armor lock threads in the Halo Reach forum were akin to the DMR threads of today.</mark>

Sounds almost like a history lesson. But it was probably true. The past repeats itself

Bungie would have learned from their mistakes in reach. Bungie wouldn’t have gutted the “traditional” Halo to make room for new ideas.

It doesn’t matter if 343i, Bungie, or the pigeon which is eating bread crumbs right next to me made this game, I’d still be arguing on the aspects which I currently dislike.

> They’d be even more critical and angry.
>
> Bungie has been a AAA studio for over 10 years and has a healthy past even before Halo. The kind of flaws, oversights, glitches, bugs, and all that in Halo 4, if they were made by Bungie? Completely unacceptable for that kind of studio.

^This^

I can’t speak for anyone else but I know I would have reacted the same way.

-Armor Lock
-Bloom
-BR Spread
-AR starts only
-Even slower weapons
-Everything else people just so conveniently forget about Bungie ruining Halo.