What if armor mods were req level 1?

How would it effect Warzone, WZA, & WZFF for better or worse?

It would make it a tad bit harder for Warzone PVP, but Warzone FF could actually use something like that. I’d put Wheelman on as soon as the game started.

Advanced sensors.

Advanced sensors everywhere.

It would be splinter grenade mods for base rushes in the very beginning.

> 2535423132749273;3:
> Advanced sensors.
>
> Advanced sensors everywhere.

Ssshh… Too many people think this is useless. Let them keep thinking that.

Inserts no god pls no gif here
Again
Anyway its s terrible idea. Grenades and advanced sensors everywhere. And players spartan charging over longer distances

Nah grenadier mod, do more damage and take less from those frags.

Only for WZFF. Would suck for WZA and WZ.

I think it would slow the pace of them game honestly. Instead of running to capture/defend your first base, you’d be selecting your armor mods idling in home base.

> 2535423132749273;3:
> Advanced sensors.
>
> Advanced sensors everywhere.

Advanced Sensors is life.

> 2533274812650916;5:
> > 2535423132749273;3:
> > Advanced sensors.
> >
> > Advanced sensors everywhere.
>
>
> Ssshh… Too many people think this is useless. Let them keep thinking that.

Advanced Sensors are Awesome! I mean they make me feel like a Assassin.

> 2533274812650916;5:
> > 2535423132749273;3:
> > Advanced sensors.
> >
> > Advanced sensors everywhere.
>
>
> Ssshh… Too many people think this is useless. Let them keep thinking that.

I only used it when I was gonna pop a tank, but now I just spam splinter nades FTW

This is a fantastic idea for Firefight, honestly. We need something to spice up all of these Req level 1, 2, and 3 borefest rounds.

I don’t know about req level one but I think they should be req level 4 and not 5.

> 2661949065475413;9:
> I think it would slow the pace of them game honestly. Instead of running to capture/defend your first base, you’d be selecting your armor mods idling in home base.

*Hmm, I wonder, does this wheelman mod make me look fat? It’s so nice, but I don’t want to spoil the first impression. Oh I know, I’ll take the Increased movement and jump one, it does make me look slim, then again it doesn’t bring out my visor as much as the Increased Shield strength one…"

OT: Perhaps it’d affect the game as much as it affects the game when everyone is past lvl 5?

Advanced Sensors on REQ Level 1?

Plz no.

> 2533274795123910;15:
> > 2661949065475413;9:
> > I think it would slow the pace of them game honestly. Instead of running to capture/defend your first base, you’d be selecting your armor mods idling in home base.
>
>
> *Hmm, I wonder, does this wheelman mod make me look fat? It’s so nice, but I don’t want to spoil the first impression. Oh I know, I’ll take the Increased movement and jump one, it does make me look slim, then again it doesn’t bring out my visor as much as the Increased Shield strength one…"
>
> OT: Perhaps it’d affect the game as much as it affects the game when everyone is past lvl 5?

Most games are pretty much decided by that point.

Man, it looks like I need to start using Advanced Sensors.

What others have already said. It would not look good. It would be too reminiscent of Halo 4 in my opinion.

lol grenadier mod spam on capturing the middle base

Patrol Case and Wheelman would be quite helpful for WZFF.

I think the armour mods are just right for normal Warzone though.