What if Activision developed Halo 5

I honestly think that zooming would be a very important part and the kill times would be less then breakout ones like 3 headshots with pistol and like so fast kills with automatic, and that snipers would be common

We can say our final goodbyes to Halo, if most of them haven’t already.

> 2533274925856059;2:
> We can say our final goodbyes to Halo, if most of them haven’t already.

Haha agreed.

If Activision made Halo 5 I wouldn’t be here.

They would call the game Destiny! Wait, they already did that? Yeah, I’ll stick to 343’s Halo 5.

> 2533274961306591;5:
> They would call the game Destiny! Wait, they already did that? Yeah, I’ll stick to 343’s Halo 5.

kek

I don’t do activision mate.

If Activision actually Developed, as opposed to Publish, then we probably would get exactly the same thing we have now.

You’d have Dark Below and Taken King and Steal My Money and all the other expansions that would end up costing a guy $200 to play a $60 game. If I have to choose between our so-called “lack of content” and Activision avarice then I choose 343.

They wouldn’t give us the option of microtansactions…it would be mandatory. Along with mandatory $10 monthly updates to a game you paid $70 to get.

OP is either trolling or high, not sure which. Go back to Destiny if you like that stuff, come back when you get sick of Bungie.

what If Bungie developed CoD?

Yeah no. I can think of a pretty big pros and cons list but the cons would definitely outweigh the pros.

I’m not entirely sure that they would turn it into another CoD clone. They aren’t idiots. They already have annual releases that gain sales from that demographic. It would only make sense to keep Halo significantly different from their other offerings to maximize profit potential. Otherwise they would over-saturate their market (even more) and potentially end up stealing sales from one game to another.

At least id get real maps and more than 3 gametypes with the vanilla game :stuck_out_tongue:

Wouldnt even need to buy more dlc to get double Halo 5’s content

> 2533274884387290;11:
> OP is either trolling or high, not sure which. Go back to Destiny if you like that stuff, come back when you get sick of Bungie.

He’s saying what if. He is by no means saying this should happen.

But I think people would be wishing for 343i again.

> 2533274809541057;14:
> I’m not entirely sure that they would turn it into another CoD clone. They aren’t idiots. They already have annual releases that gain sales from that demographic. It would only make sense to keep Halo significantly different from their other offerings to maximize profit potential. Otherwise they would over-saturate their market (even more) and potentially end up stealing sales from one game to another.

Right…surprising how no one see’s how Activision manipulated the market with Destiny perfectly. It made it’s own money and didn’t significantly cannibalize users from their other franchises.

> 2535434715710626;1:
> I honestly think that zooming would be a very important part and the kill times would be less then breakout ones like 3 headshots with pistol and like so fast kills with automatic, and that snipers would be common

id kill myself

I feel like there is a decent amount of content for halo 5. I wouldn’t say it is the biggest and baddest but if they keep adding in a couple months we can have a great game for all to enjoy.

…its called Destiny.

The only thing you could look forward to is even more microtransactions, laggy gameplay and (somehow) even less content than H5 delivered.