What if 343 didn't include....

What if 343 didn’t include [Insert favourite thing from past Halos here]? [Insert reaction here]

Example: What if 343 didn’t include forge mode in Halo 4? I’d cry alone in my room for a month.

Your turn now! :slight_smile:

What if halo 4 didn’t include the Battle Rifle? I’d make my own battle rifle and kill everyone at 343, then bribe Bungie to make Halos again.

> What if halo 4 didn’t include the Battle Rifle? I’d make my own battle rifle and kill everyone at 343, then bribe Bungie to make Halos again.

Ahaha agreed!

What if Halo 4 didn’t include the UNSC Infinity? I’d probably sit in shock for about five days.

if halo 4 didn’t include armour abilities, I’ll back-flip off my bed with joy.

> if halo 4 didn’t include armour abilities, I’ll back-flip off my bed with joy.

…then probably “accadently” land wrong and break a leg so that I don’t have as much to do, and more time to play the game.

What if 343 didn’t include matchmaking? I would return the game.

What if Halo 4 didn’t include Precursors, the Didact, the Librarian, primitive space-faring humans, or any other change that Greg Bear made to the lore? I’d rejoice in the streets and write a personal letter of thanks and admiration to 343 Industries.

(Some of you might claim that I’m flogging a dead horse, but God help me if that horse doesn’t deserve it.)

If 343i didn’t include good character connections in Halo 4, I will attack a little, deaf kitten.

bs angel is about to ban me…

> If 343i didn’t include good character connections in Halo 4, I will attack a little, deaf kitten.

Too far, dude; too far.

> > If 343i didn’t include good character connections in Halo 4, I will attack a little, deaf kitten.
>
> Too far, dude; too far.

BS Angel, if you’re out there, I still love kitties, and cats.

> > If 343i didn’t include good character connections in Halo 4, I will attack a little, deaf kitten.
>
> Too far, dude; too far.

I apologize for my offensive remarks. A bizarre joke gone too far, I now realize.

What if Halo 4 was a joke? I would sit on the internet saying “I TOLD YOU SO!”

If 343 didn’t include the Battle Rifle in 343, I would rejoice.
Single shot master race.