What if 1 :

What if this is just a new game and not Halo 5 and it will have the same mp as Halo 4 just a bit updated for the new consol what would you do ?

If the multiplayer is the exact same, not interested.

If the multiplayer is improved somewhat, possibly interested.

Watch the Campaign on Youtube. I wouldn’t pay a dime for more Halo 4 multiplayer.

> Watch the Campaign on Youtube. I wouldn’t pay a dime for more Halo 4 multiplayer.

lol i play the game mostly for the story now. the mp is fun somtimes

If they’ve fixed Ordnance and stuff, I’d be fine, as long as the multiplayer isn’t Halo 3.5 I’m happy, take out Active Camo as an armour ability and make it a power up, take out instant respawning, remove jetpack, have seperate playlists for slayer pro and infinity slayer, etc.

I’d cry and refrain from buying the game because Halo 4’s multiplayer is horrible. I mean, if it had decent custom games options, better armour choices like ODST, enhanced audio options, better Forge, better Covie weapon audio and design, and a set of real classic playlists that played almost exactly like Halo 3, then I’d consider it.

Same as H4 you say? That would mean I just saved money.

What if Halo: X1 is to H4 as H3 is to H2?
I can dig it.

> Same as H4 you say? That would mean I just saved money.

Let me guess you want Halo 3.5?

> > Same as H4 you say? That would mean I just saved money.
>
> Let me guess you want Halo 3.5?

This is just getting annoying now they won’t go back. How much i want Halo2 that won’t happen again.

It isn’t, though.

> > Same as H4 you say? That would mean I just saved money.
>
> Let me guess you want Halo 3.5?

Halo 3.5 would be much preferable to Halo 4.5, although I would consider myself to be a Halo 2.5 man.

> > > Same as H4 you say? That would mean I just saved money.
> >
> > Let me guess you want Halo 3.5?
>
> Halo 3.5 would be much preferable to Halo 4.5, although I would consider myself to be a Halo 2.5 man.

Maybe they had a deal that they can’t keep the same multi player and that they have to make their own. Not that it makes so much sense lol.

> > > Same as H4 you say? That would mean I just saved money.
> >
> > Let me guess you want Halo 3.5?
>
> Halo 3.5 would be much preferable to Halo 4.5, although I would consider myself to be a Halo 2.5 man.

I’d rather they make something not reminiscent of any previous Halos’s except CE