what i'd like to see.

Can we please see a slight lunge to the melee? You’re telling me I have thrusters but i’m still going to miss punching the guy three steps in front of me? Just to get bashed because I wasn’t standing on top of the guy I was swinging at.

For the love of Halo, if we’re going to have ground pounds. Then map them to something I’m not going to use midair, like sprint or, I dunno, the jump button? Better yet, just let us map our own controls.

get rid of kill cams and give us prox chat back.

also with quicker ttk, speed up the assassination animation. The risk is increased for no increased reward.

Also this is a tactical arena shooter. Weapon ads and weapon switching shouldnt be so slow, with shorter ttk, its a death sentence mid fight.

Yeah, I do miss melee lunge.

Good points

I agree with the melee lunge. Ive been wondering why my melees haven’t been connecting. Now I know

> 2533274814075261;4:
> I agree with the melee lunge. Ive been wondering why my melees haven’t been connecting. Now I know

I just dont understand why its not there, let alone that no one would notice as it effects playstyles.

iisnt there already melee lunge? People won’t even be looking at me but when they melee they do a 180 and auto hit me… No thanks, melee doesn’t need auto lunges to increase its melee distance

If there is, I just dont see it.