WHAT I'D LIKE TO SEE-INTROS AND OUTROS

Halo 5’s Intro and Outro system for it’s multiplayer was sick. I’d love to see this feature return in Halo infinite, maybe even make it more streamlined. Imagine starting Firefight, and you’re in a drop pod and you fall, exit the pod and immediately start fighting. Or a Combat Evolved style drop where the pelican flies you down and you’re in 1st person. Just food for thought

I love the drop pod idea!

As long as the dude-bro Spartans from the Halo 5 Beta don’t return, I’m likely fine with any intro they decide to do, while also hoping it’s not super goofy looking.

> 2533274800168045;3:
> As long as the dude-bro Spartans from the Halo 5 Beta don’t return, I’m likely fine with any intro they decide to do, while also hoping it’s not super goofy looking.

Agreed. Maybe having custom arena intro/outro for your Spartan could be a thing?

> 2533274882898126;4:
> > 2533274800168045;3:
> > As long as the dude-bro Spartans from the Halo 5 Beta don’t return, I’m likely fine with any intro they decide to do, while also hoping it’s not super goofy looking.
>
> Agreed. Maybe having custom arena intro/outro for your Spartan could be a thing?

Yeah, I’m cool with that. I wouldn’t mind unlocking animations or poses for the intro/outro.

> 2533274800168045;5:
> > 2533274882898126;4:
> > > 2533274800168045;3:
> > > As long as the dude-bro Spartans from the Halo 5 Beta don’t return, I’m likely fine with any intro they decide to do, while also hoping it’s not super goofy looking.
> >
> > Agreed. Maybe having custom arena intro/outro for your Spartan could be a thing?
>
> Yeah, I’m cool with that. I wouldn’t mind unlocking animations or poses for the intro/outro.

A custom intro or outro you could equip for your Spartan would be a really cool thing. Could be used as another thing that you’d need to unlock through customization, which could be a good or bad thing depending on how the whole economy of the game is set up. I’d also be down for custom intros and/or outros for each map, kind of like how COD Modern Warfare 2019 had for each of their maps. I know Black Ops Cold War had them too but those felt a little too arcadey/cheesy for my liking. The Modern Warfare ones were fire.

Picture this: Every match starts out with a Silent Cartographer style intro and outro. That would be awesome. To mix it up for each game mode to, they could use different intros and outros.