What I would do with armor abilities

This is just my opinion on an effective way to edit armor abilities for Halo 4.

Sprint- Last longer but everyone else will be averagely faster so less effective.

Jetpack- Less accurate while in use.

Evade- More uses but it is effected the faster you use it-

• Uses up more of the bar
  • Distance is slightly lowered

Active Camo- Less radius for the radar jammer, thus making it easier to pinpoint him/her.

Hologram- Turns occasionaly and “shoots” often, but takes much longer to recharge.

Armor lock- Pretty sure its not going to be in Halo 4.

Or just not have any armor abilities. Maybe have equipment from Halo 3 return and possibly having the ability to sprint at best. Not sure about even sprinting though. It could work well.

I have heard news about armor abilities being in Halo 4 but you have to pick them up instead of spawning with them.

I’d say reduce radius of jammer for camo just a hair, noticeable, but not so you can find the camo person right away.

And jetpack, really should get disabled by EMP.

The coolest thing that could happen with armour abilities would be for Hologram to have teabagging capabilities. Think about it, you kill a guy, you point your hologram at him, it walks over and teabags his dead body. That, my friend, would be the height of epicosity.

> I have heard news about armor abilities being in Halo 4 but you have to pick them up instead of spawning with them.

Source? You’ve only heard rumors.

Though I have NO problems with Armor Abilities, I have to agree that they shouldn’t be in Halo 4.

Halo Reach was a spin off, IMO. It’s own thing. Something completely different from the original Halo series. Not sticking with Master Chief. Kinda like ODST. Halo, but not really a Halo. Y’know?

Halo 4 should really just stick to its roots - No Armor Abilities.