What I would do with all these quitters...

#1… when you quit a game you couldn’t start another till the game you quit ended. Then as you quit more time penalties would start to accumulate.
#2 get enough quits and you get placed in the quitters pool where you are matched up with other habitual quitters
#3 quit excessively and you get an orange cone placed on your Spartans head.

Also with that said I would implement a mercy rule where if a certain percentage of you team quit you could end the game without penalty.

I like it.

But for a disconnect they should be able to rejoin.

Good ideas haha.

> 2533274792068284;2:
> I like it.
>
> But for a disconnect they should be able to rejoin.

Yes this as well… if you disconnect a rejoin last session so they know you didn’t quit.

So all of us not in the USA that get a crap server and get dropped out of games will still have to wait till the game we got dropped from finishes and if it does it to us often ( And it does ) we then play other player with bad servers … Great so if I did manage to keep a server to the end I could end up being the only person still left in the game ???

I’m not big on quitting but honestly I wish they would do this to people that make a fuss about quitting. Back in Halo 3 if someone quit we sucked it up, sometimes won anyway and often had fun messing around with players on the other team. If a game is out of reach and you are spawn killed like crazy I don’t have a problem with people quitting. No need to ban or ask for Jip. If the game was bad enough for someone to quit another player isn’t going to help. People just don’t want to lose alone and want to share in their misery.

> 2535430931286924;5:
> So all of us not in the USA that get a crap server and get dropped out of games will still have to wait till the game we got dropped from finishes and if it does it to us often ( And it does ) we then play other player with bad servers … Great so if I did manage to keep a server to the end I could end up being the only person still left in the game ???

He isn’t referring to people with connection problems or 343s lack of support for other countries

Maybe bonus XP/RP rewards for consecutive match completions.

No its fine as it is so i wish people would drop it. ppl already get week long bans & stuf so its fine

> 2535430931286924;5:
> So all of us not in the USA that get a crap server and get dropped out of games will still have to wait till the game we got dropped from finishes and if it does it to us often ( And it does ) we then play other player with bad servers … Great so if I did manage to keep a server to the end I could end up being the only person still left in the game ???

That is why there would be a rejoin session if you disconnected. Then there would be no penalty if you rejoin

> 2533274812303481;8:
> Maybe bonus XP/RP rewards for consecutive match completions.

Agreed. This would probably make people quit less.