What I Want In Halo 5.

I played in Halo 5 Beta and saw some positives and some negatives.
This is how I want Halo 5 to look like on launch day: (MP)
-No loadouts
-No powerups
-No ordinances
-No running beat down insta kill
-no hovering/ no hovering smash
-no kill cam
-classic game mode where there is no sprinting (normal game would have sprinting, just so everyone would win)
-keep that gears of war “warzone” gametype
-Swat gametype available at all times

Just a quick wishlish for what I want; been playing halo of almost 13 years now (:

I like all these! Kill cam gives away the snipers position after he lands a head shot! NOT COOL!

> 2640503352964730;2:
> I like all these! Kill cam gives away the snipers position after he lands a head shot! NOT COOL!

I know! also it takes me out of the game and Halo’s 4 Kill Cam was just God awful!

Everything I agree with… BUT, we need new and fresh gameplay. Having a copy of the original saga will just be boring and bleak

> 2533274964480967;4:
> Everything I agree with… BUT, we need new and fresh gameplay. Having a copy of the original saga will just be boring and bleak

Everything I agree with… BUT, we need new and fresh gameplay. Having a copy of everything else on the market will just be boring and bleak.

See? Both statements sound stupid. Similar mechanics (or lack thereof) do not immediately equal similar play. The removal of Sprint is not the instant reset you think it is, and even if it were, I have no -Yoinking- idea why that would be a problem when you consider that no other game provides this type of Sprintless gameplay any more. Diversify the FPS marketplace - starting with Halo, the game that’s always been pretty different in its own right.

They should add a classic playlist for us halo veterans. Plus they could use forge made maps for it.

> 2535421619942348;5:
> > 2533274964480967;4:
> > Everything I agree with… BUT, we need new and fresh gameplay. Having a copy of the original saga will just be boring and bleak
>
>
> Everything I agree with… BUT, we need new and fresh gameplay. Having a copy of everything else on the market will just be boring and bleak.
>
> See? Both statements sound stupid. Similar mechanics (or lack thereof) do not immediately equal similar play. The removal of Sprint is not the instant reset you think it is, and even if it were, I have no -Yoinking- idea why that would be a problem when you consider that no other game provides this type of Sprintless gameplay any more. Diversify the FPS marketplace - starting with Halo, the game that’s always been pretty different in its own right.

Don’t beat the dead horse. I agree Halo needs to be a diverse shooter, but in reality Halo is already diverse in it’s own way. Compare it to CoD for example: Halo has Spartans, CoD has soldiers. Halo is not dependable on ADS, CoD is. Halo has hip-fire that’s as accurate as aim-down-sights, CoD is you know… Halo is just Halo, Not CoD, not whatever shooter you think it is, it’s called Halo

> 2533274964480967;7:
> > 2535421619942348;5:
> > > 2533274964480967;4:
> > > Everything I agree with… BUT, we need new and fresh gameplay. Having a copy of the original saga will just be boring and bleak
> >
> >
> > Everything I agree with… BUT, we need new and fresh gameplay. Having a copy of everything else on the market will just be boring and bleak.
> >
> > See? Both statements sound stupid. Similar mechanics (or lack thereof) do not immediately equal similar play. The removal of Sprint is not the instant reset you think it is, and even if it were, I have no -Yoinking- idea why that would be a problem when you consider that no other game provides this type of Sprintless gameplay any more. Diversify the FPS marketplace - starting with Halo, the game that’s always been pretty different in its own right.
>
>
> Don’t beat the dead horse. I agree Halo needs to be a diverse shooter, but in reality Halo is already diverse in it’s own way. Compare it to CoD for example: Halo has Spartans, CoD has soldiers. Halo is not dependable on ADS, CoD is. Halo has hip-fire that’s as accurate as aim-down-sights, CoD is you know… Halo is just Halo, Not CoD, not whatever shooter you think it is, it’s called Halo

I see you didn’t read the literal third sentence in my post.

Now tell me - right now - why Sprint should remain in Halo without using the “Evolution” argument. Go.

> 2533274964480967;4:
> Everything I agree with… BUT, we need new and fresh gameplay. Having a copy of the original saga will just be boring and bleak

My suggestion keeps sprit but adds a game mode without it so people can play both. and you argument about “new and fresh gameplay” is silly because there was sprint in halo 4 and reach; the last two main installments in the halo franchise… so “new” and “fresh” would be to remove sprint completely???

> 2533274893633166;6:
> They should add a classic playlist for us halo veterans. Plus they could use forge made maps for it.

Seriously how hard would this actually be? Please do this 343! I mean, they’re already allowing us to toggle sprint in custom games, so why can’t they give us just ONE actual classic matchmaking playlist with no sprint, spartan abilities, etc.?

----------->One thing I forgot to add was to re-add the needle rifle!

> 2533274852824836;10:
> > 2533274893633166;6:
> > They should add a classic playlist for us halo veterans. Plus they could use forge made maps for it.
>
>
> Seriously how hard would this actually be? Please do this 343! I mean, they’re already allowing us to toggle sprint in custom games, so why can’t they give us just ONE actual classic matchmaking playlist with no sprint, spartan abilities, etc.

This is needed, something that is similar to Halo 3 matchmaking… It can’t be that hard right?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Please let them add a “classic” play list for ppl who can’t get out of nolstalga land and old school halo elitist so they can finally shut the f*** up about wanting a halo 2/3 reskin and trying to revert every thing to a game mad 10+ years ago. I will avoid that playlist like the plague.

> 2533274859281060;13:
> Please let them add a “classic” play list for ppl who can’t get out of nolstalga land and old school halo elitist so they can finally shut the f*** up about wanting a halo 2/3 reskin and trying to revert every thing to a game mad 10+ years ago. I will avoid that playlist like the plague.

I don’t know how many times people like you have to be told this, but NOBODY wants a reskin of Halo 2/3. We just want a proper NEW Halo multiplayer experience, which we haven’t had since 2007. But it’s obvious we’re not going to get that, so a “classic” playlist will have to do.

hey whats wrong with powerups!?

> 2533274853940412;1:
> I played in Halo 5 Beta and saw some positives and some negatives.
> This is how I want Halo 5 to look like on launch day: (MP)
> -No loadouts There weren’t any in Halo 5 Beta.
> -No powerups …There weren’t any.
> -No ordinances …THERE WEREN’T ANY.
> -No running beat down insta kill I disliked the spartan charge too, but I think they should just tweak it to not always do it unless you hold the button or something.
> -no hovering/ no hovering smash It’s an effective tactic, I disliked it, but people enjoy it, and it distinguishes us from different games by adding new things.
> -no kill cam I like the kill cam, I’d like to know where campers are.
> -classic game mode where there is no sprinting (normal game would have sprinting, just so everyone would win) Sigh. No.
> -keep that gears of war “warzone” gametype …Huh?
> -Swat gametype available at all times **I don’t dislike this suggestion, but I don’t think they will do it.**Just a quick wishlish for what I want; been playing halo of almost 13 years now (: I’ve been playing since launch of Halo: CE, so?

Agree with everything.

> 2533274852824836;14:
> > 2533274859281060;13:
> > Please let them add a “classic” play list for ppl who can’t get out of nolstalga land and old school halo elitist so they can finally shut the f*** up about wanting a halo 2/3 reskin and trying to revert every thing to a game mad 10+ years ago. I will avoid that playlist like the plague.
>
>
> I don’t know how many times people like you have to be told this, but NOBODY wants a reskin of Halo 2/3. We just want a proper NEW Halo multiplayer experience, which we haven’t had since 2007. But it’s obvious we’re not going to get that, so a “classic” playlist will have to do.

Halo 5 is a proper halo. What you think is a proper halo is a reskin of halo2/3 or reverting every thing to a game made 10+ years ago. Admit it.

> 2533274852824836;14:
> > 2533274859281060;13:
> > Please let them add a “classic” play list for ppl who can’t get out of nolstalga land and old school halo elitist so they can finally shut the f*** up about wanting a halo 2/3 reskin and trying to revert every thing to a game mad 10+ years ago. I will avoid that playlist like the plague.
>
>
> I don’t know how many times people like you have to be told this, but NOBODY wants a reskin of Halo 2/3. We just want a proper NEW Halo multiplayer experience, which we haven’t had since 2007. But it’s obvious we’re not going to get that, so a “classic” playlist will have to do.

Heard this before. Once they get into the details, it’s essentially halo 2 with prettier graphics.

You got that now. Let’s try something new.

> 2533274938678576;16:
> > 2533274853940412;1:
> > I played in Halo 5 Beta and saw some positives and some negatives.
> > This is how I want Halo 5 to look like on launch day: (MP)
> > -No loadouts There weren’t any in Halo 5 Beta.
> > -No powerups …There weren’t any.
> > -No ordinances …THERE WEREN’T ANY.
> > -No running beat down insta kill I disliked the spartan charge too, but I think they should just tweak it to not always do it unless you hold the button or something.
> > -no hovering/ no hovering smash It’s an effective tactic, I disliked it, but people enjoy it, and it distinguishes us from different games by adding new things.
> > -no kill cam I like the kill cam, I’d like to know where campers are.
> > -classic game mode where there is no sprinting (normal game would have sprinting, just so everyone would win) Sigh. No.
> > -keep that gears of war “warzone” gametype …Huh?
> > -Swat gametype available at all times **I don’t dislike this suggestion, but I don’t think they will do it.**Just a quick wishlish for what I want; been playing halo of almost 13 years now (: I’ve been playing since launch of Halo: CE, so?

I know there wasn’t any of those! That’s why I want it to carry over! (: I forgot what they called it in the beta but it was practically gears of war “war zone”