no challenges

the YES’S
Playable as flood in forge
Put down enamy’s in forge
Forge
Halo Wars 2 ( Just throwing that out there lol ) Ok back on topic
Put down allys in forge
Sand box remake
Game made like halo 3 ( not halo reach i wont buy it if it’s halo reach controlls looks)
3rd person play ( don’t no if it’s in halo reach )
Bring back halo 3 guns
If someone leaves the online game he becomes a A.I

I will Update this later :smiley:

No firefight? Why?

better forge.
infection with flood.
forgeable firefight maps.
bigger forge budget & supply.
all possible items in forge world II.
campaign to be more like H1 and H2, and less like Reach.
more campaign levels. (12?)
campaign DLC.
vehicle variants in forge. (AA wraith, fuel rod shade, grenade falcon)
reach-like multiplayer. (more variety, and supporter of AA’s in multiplayer)
special campaign AA’s.
faster movement/higher jump.
more creative AA’s.

I like the multiplayer quitting AI. smart.

So…you want Halo 3 with a couple new forge features?

Well, I’m glad 343’s not going to you for ideas.

> So…you want Halo 3 with a couple new forge features?
>
> Well, I’m glad 343’s not going to you for ideas.

People are too afraid of change. Which I guess is somewhat grounded after Reach. I am glad that they are taking the Halo 3 model, in regards to game mechanics, and building on that, as opposed to taking Reach’s and building on it. That said I was sad to learn they are basing the engine on the Reach one; I found Reach’s engine to be perfect for Reach: dull, gloomy, depressing. I think Halo 3 has a great art style to it and would have liked the engine to be based on those concepts. I realize that textures and color palate are very simple things to change within the engine, but I will have that fear that the look will be closer to Reach’s until we get some in game footage.

no firefight? play as a flood? what?

“I have an idea, let’s remove a fun gametype from Halo!”
No thanks.

> <mark>no firefight</mark>

Why? What possible reason could you have to remove one of the most fun game types in all of Halo? You choose to play firefight you’re not forced play it. So why would you want to remove it?

if it is like Limited was, i want firefight, if it is like -Yoink!- arcade, i would rather not have it in the game…

it is too easy and is not how halo should be played.

i would rather not have people playing then playing that and/or zombies.

now i realize that is not going to happen but i can dream. people just dont like challenge and want easy kills.

> > <mark>no firefight</mark>
>
> Why? What possible reason could you have to remove one of the most fun game types in all of Halo? You choose to play firefight you’re not forced play it. So why would you want to remove it?

Better campaign (more variety like uncharted and call of duty)
Custom weapons (attachments, incendiary rounds, etc.)
Better armor abilities (walk on ceilings and walls, walk through walls, other crazy things)
NO ARMOR LOCK
Destructible environments
Bots
Dual Wielding (at least for campaign and firefight)
Forging firefight maps
Forge your own campaign level
An option to fight the old covenant in firefight
Firefight has more tactics (setting up bunkers, auto-mated turrets, upgrading weapons etc.)
An ability to play as the covenant/new threat
Pilot big vehicles like scarab, pelicans, phantoms
Boat and space battles
Beautiful environments (it was nice to look at the jungle and ancient ruins in halo 2)
Bring back the flood back and make them less annoying then in halo 3

Firefight and Challenges are a great addition in ODST and Reach. They stay. If you don’t like them, ignore them.

As per some of your other ideas, there is 3rd person while using Turrets, and in Halo 3 while using some weapons, like the Missile Pod and Flamethrower. But I admit it would be nice to have the option either in custom options, or in the settings menu.

Placing allies, and enemies in Forge is an idea I don’t think we will ever see brought to life. Most AI would prove virtually incapable for properly navigating many multiplayer spaces. How do you imagine an AI would get around The Cage?

AIs have to go through customized algorithms, such as pre-determined pathing, just to work properly in Firefight. And in Campaign, outside of scripted events, they don’t ever wander too far because all they are set to do is move about their general space. Most AIs aren’t even programmed to jump in Halo, short Flood Infection/Combat/Pure forms, and Brutes with hammers, and jumping is a KEY ELEMENT to navigating multiplayer maps.

Halo 3 had a great variety of weapons, but they didn’t behave remotely well in it. While I agree the weapons themselves should return, they all need to be up-to-par with what the community expects. For instance the BR can’t be the uber spreading bullets that travel so slowly you don’t have to be neo to see them coming. But also can’t be the uber aim-assist, hitscan, high ROF, almost no spread headshot cannon it was in Halo 2. There needs to be a healthy skill gap, so the game doesn’t play itself for you, while reducing most random factors from the equation.

> THE NO’S
> Playable as flood in forge
> Put down enamy’s in forge
> Put down allys in forge
> Sand box remake
> Game made like halo 3 ( not halo reach i wont buy it if it’s halo reach controlls looks)
> 3rd person play ( don’t no if it’s in halo reach )
> If someone leaves the online game he becomes a A.I
>
> the YES’S
> Forge
> Halo Wars 2 ( Just throwing that out there lol ) Ok back on topic
> Bring back halo 3 guns
> challenges
> firefight
>
> I will Update this later :smiley:

Let me fix your list there.
Did you even play Halo Reach? if not, then you have no right to yay or nay Challenges.
I’m not going to explain why flood shouldn’t be playable in forge.
as for AI spawn in forge, I agree with that, ONLY, if we are able to make our own Firefight maps, if you want to have both ally and enemy AI in a MP game, Fire Fight stays, end of story.
I’m not going to explain why I don’t want to see a sandbox remake, so you can just mark it as me being an -Yoink!-.
AI replacement player, no that would be great for campaign coop missions, but not full online MP.

Some of the Halo 3 human weapons will be back in Halo 4, at lest one can hope, it’d be sense.
I only agree with Halo wars 2 if they don’t follow the same game plan as Halo Wars 1, Halo Wars 1 was a very poor excuse for an RTS game, and not worth to be a Halo RTS. The story line was great, but that was the only thing that was great about it, every thing else is a sad excuse for an RTS.

> THE NO’S
> <mark>Please no firefight</mark>
> no challenges
>
> the YES’S
> Playable as flood in forge
> <mark>Put down enamy’s in forge</mark>
> Forge
> Halo Wars 2 ( Just throwing that out there lol ) Ok back on topic
> Put down allys in forge
> Sand box remake
> Game made like halo 3 ( not halo reach i wont buy it if it’s halo reach controlls looks)
> 3rd person play ( don’t no if it’s in halo reach )
> Bring back halo 3 guns
> If someone leaves the online game he becomes a A.I
>
>
>
> I will Update this later :smiley:

lolwut? (unless you mean bots). plus you do know your not forced to play firefight right?

> > THE NO’S
> > <mark>Please no firefight</mark>
> > no challenges
> >
> > the YES’S
> > Playable as flood in forge
> > <mark>Put down enamy’s in forge</mark>
> > Forge
> > Halo Wars 2 ( Just throwing that out there lol ) Ok back on topic
> > Put down allys in forge
> > Sand box remake
> > Game made like halo 3 ( not halo reach i wont buy it if it’s halo reach controlls looks)
> > 3rd person play ( don’t no if it’s in halo reach )
> > Bring back halo 3 guns
> > If someone leaves the online game he becomes a A.I
> >
> >
> >
> > I will Update this later :smiley:
>
> lolwut? (unless you mean bots). plus you do know your not forced to play firefight right?

Oh but you’re forgetting, 343i sends you a person to point a pistol at your head and forces you to play/use optional features.

I hope they send me a Hot 20 year old girl with my copy of Halo 4 this year, the last few times Bungie and 343i sent me old dudes.

> Better campaign (more variety like uncharted and <mark>call of duty</mark>)

Since when did you become a comedian?

> > I will Update this later :smiley:
>
> Let me fix your list there.
> Did you even play Halo Reach? if not, <mark>then you have no right to yay or nay Challenges.</mark>
> I’m not going to explain why flood shouldn’t be playable in forge.
> as for AI spawn in forge, I agree with that, ONLY, if we are able to make our own Firefight maps, if you want to have both ally and enemy AI in a MP game, Fire Fight stays, end of story.
> I’m not going to explain why I don’t want to see a sandbox remake, so you can just mark it as me being an -Yoink!-.
> AI replacement player, no that would be great for campaign coop missions, but not full online MP.
>
> Some of the Halo 3 human weapons will be back in Halo 4, at lest one can hope, it’d be sense.
> I only agree with Halo wars 2 if they don’t follow the same game plan as Halo Wars 1, Halo Wars 1 was a very poor excuse for an RTS game, and not worth to be a Halo RTS. The story line was great, but that was the only thing that was great about it, every thing else is a sad excuse for an RTS.

It doesnt matter if you have payed it or not, nobody can “yay or nay” anything. People have played only a few matches and didnt like it, so does that mean they can “yay or nay” the entire game? No, but they think they can. Me, I played all the halo games when they came out, and its hard for me to see how many people that dont appreciate all of them like I do, although I never played Halo2 on XBL but have played a lot of custom games, and didnt get to fully experience Halo Wars because I rented it,it bugs me when someone says ones better than the other.

They are all unique and in no way identical to eachother, and thats a good thing. I agree things like deranking, rank boosting, ARMOR LOCK/ACTIVE CAMO (the 2 AA’s that should be nerfed greatly) AFKing, op’d pistols, cheap button “combos”, and all the things that pissed people off were frustrating but that does not make the game any less great. All it comes down to is what YOU as a person prefers, but just because you prefer one, doesnt mean its better than the other.

As far as a sandbox remake, I would like it to be a real sandbox, not the way it is with the AR not being as effective at close range as it should be, and the DMR/BR shouldnt be as effective close range. But thats just my opinion

Please insolent children like you need to ponder much more before you post garbage like that.

> Better campaign (more variety like uncharted and call of duty)
> Custom weapons (attachments, incendiary rounds, etc.)
> Better armor abilities (walk on ceilings and walls, walk through walls, other crazy things)
> NO ARMOR LOCK
> Destructible environments
> Bots
> Dual Wielding (at least for campaign and firefight)
> Forging firefight maps
> Forge your own campaign level
> An option to fight the old covenant in firefight
> Firefight has more tactics (setting up bunkers, auto-mated turrets, upgrading weapons etc.)
> An ability to play as the covenant/new threat
> Pilot big vehicles like scarab, pelicans, phantoms
> Boat and space battles
> Beautiful environments (it was nice to look at the jungle and ancient ruins in halo 2)
> Bring back the flood back and make them less annoying then in halo 3

better AA’s? haha yea Equipment is better. AA killed Reach

Why would you want to remove firefight?
Yes, it was more fun in ODST and more of an easy way to get cR in Reach, but why remove it?

Sometimes I really do wonder how many times someone was dropped at birth. I’m assuming this guy was dropped down 128 stairs staircases? Possibly 129, there’s a fluctuation of retardation in his post where he fails to spell the word “Enemy” correctly.

Facepalming aside…

It’d be nice to have the infected spawn as Flood in infection. At least, it makes sense since Infection was an honour rule game based off that intention in Halo 2 if I’m not mistaken.

Overall; I just want a competitive Halo game back with an epic campaign. Increased Forge facillities would be a huge plus as well.

I’m sure 343 are eager to bring something new to the table though which should be a nice surprise when they do.