What I want from Halo 4

For this community to quit hating each other. Other communities take Halo as a joke. So that is what I want.

Agreed, i just cant get passed all the turmoil within the Halo community. Why? do we have a larger community? younger community? more immature?.. Probably a combination.

> Agreed, i just cant get passed all the turmoil within the Halo community. Why? do we have a larger community? younger community? more immature?.. Probably a combination.

I literally made a simple post about the MLG nationals on this weekend and for Halo fans to give it a chance and get involved with other parts of the community.

" OH MAN, MLG IS -Yoink!-, ALL THEY DO IS USE POWER WEAPONS AND SWORD CAMP, BESGPISGUPISUGPSIUG."

This is the kind of stuff that bugs me to death. We have a E-sports league, which is pretty rare but games that have it should support it, and our community hates it. Like I do not get it. Why hate Halo’s league and not support it when you love Halo? It drives me nuts. Like yeah, we all have opinions on how Halo should play and what it should be. But hate for anybody is stupid, and I am sick of it.

I remember when you could trash talk in the pre-game lobby and during the game, and at the end everybody was friends and went to play 4v4 customs. What happened to those days?

We need our old community back. I miss it so much.