What I want for Halo 3 anniversary

I don’t think we need a Halo 3 Anniversary, I mean, the game is already so beautiful, so new looking. How would that be remastered? The only reason I could see is to make things look more like halo 2 anniversary for consistency. But that’s just my opinion. Feel free to “politely” disagree.

so all I would really want for halo 3 anniversary, Is to have the original halo 3 ported to xbox one. (other than there being mcc, there is no reason that the 360 system seller itself should not be backwards compatible)

and also, to “just maybe” unlock the recon armor for second time. I know a that a lot of more recent fans do not have access to it. because think, If you’re 17 today, you would have been 7 when Halo 3 came out. and I’m sure that they would like to be able to get the full set of recon in classic Halo 3. and I think that it would be perfect for the 10th anniversary. even if it means consulting with bungie and making some sort of agreement, I’m sure that it could be done.

Thanks for reading, and have a good day!

I think a re-release is the most likely outcome. A remaster would be a waste of time. It could be called Halo 3: Special Edition or something.

> 2533274898665272;1:
> I don’t think we need a Halo 3 Anniversary, I mean, the game is already so beautiful, so new looking. How would that be remastered? The only reason I could see is to make things look more like halo 2 anniversary for consistency. But that’s just my opinion. Feel free to “politely” disagree.
>
> so all I would really want for halo 3 anniversary, Is to have the original halo 3 ported to xbox one. (other than there being mcc, there is no reason that the 360 system seller itself should not be backwards compatible)
>
> and also, to “just maybe” unlock the recon armor for second time. I know a that a lot of more recent fans do not have access to it. because think, If you’re 17 today, you would have been 7 when Halo 3 came out. and I’m sure that they would like to be able to get the full set of recon in classic Halo 3. and I think that it would be perfect for the 10th anniversary. even if it means consulting with bungie and making some sort of agreement, I’m sure that it could be done.
>
> Thanks for reading, and have a good day!

I completely agree. I didn’t play halo 3 for 2 months I got the recon armour when I opened the game I still have 3 vid master challenges left

I’d be quite satisfied having Halo 3 BC for the multiplayer, but I actually think it’s less likely than having H3A.
And I do think a H3A could drastically increase the visuals of the game. Character faces for the most part look terrible, and even if they don’t they’re low on polygons. Textures tend to be pretty low quality, and despite the fact that lighting looks really pretty at times, it can also look pretty ugly. If it was bundled with a MCC relaunch (which has been rumored) then we could see a fixed multiplayer across all MCC games which would be amazing… even if it isn’t, we’d get an living classic halo multiplayer which worked correctly.
Without a doubt Halo 1 and 2 needed the upgrade more. But I do think that Microsoft could make their dollar back from doing the project…

Really though, I’m going to guess we’re getting a Halo 3 content pack for Halo 5 and that’s it. Not what I want but definitely the most likely considering what we’ve seen before. It’s all up to Microsoft at this point.