what i think is going to happen

A new enemy such as the people who came before the foreruners, or the foreruners themselves. maybe even a new faction of covenant or a new flood outbreak. or an enemy never before seen. i also exspect Dr. Halsey to be a major player in the new game. these are just idea gathered from writing in my personal journals

I think we al know what the object is in the trailer… a Shield World. So that means probably Flood for sure, and Sentinels. Now I think Covies might show up once or twice… but not have really any major role. But I agree… I don’t think the precursers are involved but I do believe there are forerunners in the game.

remember to consider all options

We’ll see forerunners, Mendicant Bias said so in the last Halo 3 terminal.

> And so here at the end of my life,
> But I would have my masters know that I have changed. And you shall be my example.

> I think we al know what the object is in the trailer… a Shield World. So that means probably Flood for sure, and Sentinels. Now I think Covies might show up once or twice… but not have really any major role. But I agree… I don’t think the precursers are involved but I do believe there are forerunners in the game.

You bet that Precursors are involved. But the shield world… we’ll see.

i can not wait for this. everything something happens im going to write it down and try to understand what just happened. ooooo im so excited now!!!