What I think Halo 5 needs

I would add
all weapons, maps, gamemodes, and vehicles added back
split screen
offline mode
better customization than reach and Halo 4 (like mix and match armor and painting what you want where you want and adding all the old armor and new armor and effects voices etc)
a customizable emblem
customizable vehicles
Halo reach/4 unlockable and leveling system
A.I.s in forge
a classic playlist that only has original things like no armor abilities, sprint, thruster-pack, etc and custom game options to do the same
all armor abilities re-added
old forge items and skins
a “transfer” option to take a 3, reach, 4, maps you built and transfer them over to 6
offline leveling (unlike reach) which can be received from any game mode
every enemy playable, grunts hunters, flood, warden eternal, etc (free choice by player unless game says otherwise or staes which are not avalible)
load-outs
more forge options (like adding attributes like extra health or damage to weapons)
100% customizable controls.
All Req gear added to forge like prophets bane, or the sword ghost, etc
Optional remove kill zones from any map

Here is a link for my ideas for A.I. forge placement
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/f9237adeaf1742c09de144d7bf3f7507/topics/placeable-a-i-s-in-forge/2e2ddf9a-7434-41f6-ab13-6f064e02224c/posts

What do you think of these ideas some might seem irrational due to programming but besides that?

Why don’t you just make your own game

> 2533274918446511;2:
> Why don’t you just make your own game

I actually have been thinking about that.

So . . .add everything that anyone can think of to halo 5 when 95% of 343 is working on Halo 6? It’s just not possible. Try focusing on 1 or 2 important things that are realistic to add to a game that is 6 months old.

> 2533274795538024;4:
> So . . .add everything that anyone can think of to halo 5 when 95% of 343 is working on Halo 6? It’s just not possible. Try focusing on 1 or 2 important things that are realistic to add to a game that is 6 months old.

I never said it was for realism, more like a recommendation of improvements.

> 2535435095884856;1:
> I would add
> all weapons, maps, gamemodes, and vehicles added back
> split screen
> offline mode
> better customization than reach and Halo 4 (like mix and match armor and painting what you want where you want and adding all the old armor and new armor and effects voices etc)
> a customizable emblem
> customizable vehicles
> Halo reach/4 unlockable and leveling system
> A.I.s in forge
> a classic playlist that only has original things like no armor abilities, sprint, thruster-pack, etc and custom game options to do the same
> all armor abilities re-added
> old forge items and skins
> a “transfer” option to take a 3, reach, 4, maps you built and transfer them over to 6
> offline leveling (unlike reach) which can be received from any game mode
> every enemy playable, grunts hunters, flood, warden eternal, etc (free choice by player unless game says otherwise or staes which are not avalible)
> load-outs
> more forge options (like adding attributes like extra health or damage to weapons)
> 100% customizable controls.
> All Req gear added to forge like prophets bane, or the sword ghost, etc
> Optional remove kill zones from any map
>
> Here is a link for my ideas for A.I. forge placement
> https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/f9237adeaf1742c09de144d7bf3f7507/topics/placeable-a-i-s-in-forge/2e2ddf9a-7434-41f6-ab13-6f064e02224c/posts
>
> What do you think of these ideas some might seem irrational due to programming but besides that?

No. Absolutely not.

i assume youre talking about arena loadouts, since loadouts are present in warzone. if you are, burn. if you want armor lock back, burn.

> 2535435095884856;1:
> I would add
> all weapons, maps, gamemodes, and vehicles added back
> split screen
> offline mode
> better customization than reach and Halo 4 (like mix and match armor and painting what you want where you want and adding all the old armor and new armor and effects voices etc)
> a customizable emblem
> customizable vehicles
> Halo reach/4 unlockable and leveling system
> A.I.s in forge
> a classic playlist that only has original things like no armor abilities, sprint, thruster-pack, etc and custom game options to do the same
> all armor abilities re-added
> old forge items and skins
> a “transfer” option to take a 3, reach, 4, maps you built and transfer them over to 6
> offline leveling (unlike reach) which can be received from any game mode
> every enemy playable, grunts hunters, flood, warden eternal, etc (free choice by player unless game says otherwise or staes which are not avalible)
> load-outs
> more forge options (like adding attributes like extra health or damage to weapons)
> 100% customizable controls.
> All Req gear added to forge like prophets bane, or the sword ghost, etc
> Optional remove kill zones from any map
>
> Here is a link for my ideas for A.I. forge placement
> https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/f9237adeaf1742c09de144d7bf3f7507/topics/placeable-a-i-s-in-forge/2e2ddf9a-7434-41f6-ab13-6f064e02224c/posts
>
> What do you think of these ideas some might seem irrational due to programming but besides that?

Are you actually -Yoink!-. Like this is an honest concern. What do you think games are? God -Yoink!- magic?

> 2533274912052004;8:
> > 2535435095884856;1:
> > I would add
> > all weapons, maps, gamemodes, and vehicles added back
> > split screen
> > offline mode
> > better customization than reach and Halo 4 (like mix and match armor and painting what you want where you want and adding all the old armor and new armor and effects voices etc)
> > a customizable emblem
> > customizable vehicles
> > Halo reach/4 unlockable and leveling system
> > A.I.s in forge
> > a classic playlist that only has original things like no armor abilities, sprint, thruster-pack, etc and custom game options to do the same
> > all armor abilities re-added
> > old forge items and skins
> > a “transfer” option to take a 3, reach, 4, maps you built and transfer them over to 6
> > offline leveling (unlike reach) which can be received from any game mode
> > every enemy playable, grunts hunters, flood, warden eternal, etc (free choice by player unless game says otherwise or staes which are not avalible)
> > load-outs
> > more forge options (like adding attributes like extra health or damage to weapons)
> > 100% customizable controls.
> > All Req gear added to forge like prophets bane, or the sword ghost, etc
> > Optional remove kill zones from any map
> >
> > Here is a link for my ideas for A.I. forge placement
> > https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/f9237adeaf1742c09de144d7bf3f7507/topics/placeable-a-i-s-in-forge/2e2ddf9a-7434-41f6-ab13-6f064e02224c/posts
> >
> > What do you think of these ideas some might seem irrational due to programming but besides that?
>
>
> Are you actually -Yoink!-. Like this is an honest concern. What do you think games are? God -Yoink!- magic?

Well, Houdini could pull a bird out of his -Yoink-, so in time yeah, games can be magical.

Op, btw I disagree with the majority of your list to point out.

Yeah let’s add a list of the impossible for this game, at least say for Halo 6 so they have realistic goals to set and hopefully achieve.