Human Vehicles
Warthog
Scorpion
Drop Pods!
Mongoose
Gauss Hog
Rocket Hog
Transport Hog
Aircraft Carrier(If a Map that is much bigger than forge world has A LOT of water, and yes Halo has aircraft carriers in it.)
Vulture(Again just for the LOLz!)
Hornet(Maybe a Sparrowhawk)
Albatross(Like the one on Sandtrap)
A newer Pelican Model that is purely gunship with a 70mm chain gun, two ANVIL-II Air-To-Surface Mssile Pods, and a rear mounted chain gun, and less room for troops in back with more room for Vehicles, crates, etc.
F-99 UCA’s for use with the aircraft carrier.
Longsword or Sabre for space combat.
Shortsword or Skyhawk for in atmosphere air-to-air combat.

Other Vehicles
Wraith
Banshee
Spirit and/or Phantoms
Ghost
Spectre(PLEASE, I LOVED THIS VEHICLE!!)
Scarab(We ALL want this!)
AA Wraith
Chopper and/or Prowler(Depending on if the brute are in the game)
Others(Maybe something forerunner)

You could have just said all vehicles from other Halo games.

> You could have just said all vehicles from other Halo games.

No, cause this list includes some vehicles not in a Halo game but in books.

You’re missing a certain 882 ft long “unsinkable” water vehicle…

> > You could have just said all vehicles from other Halo games.
>
> No, cause this list includes some vehicles not in a Halo game but in books.

Then all vehicles from the Halo universe.

like your idea, how bout a space banshee?
a gunship phantom
and seraph

I would like to see a boat I have always wanted to fight on a boat that moves

> Longsword or Sabre for space combat

Somehow I doubt they are going to put space combat in Forge.

If I can have them, I’ll take them.

> Human Vehicles
> Warthog
> Scorpion
> Drop Pods!
> Mongoose
> Gauss Hog
> Rocket Hog
> Transport Hog
> Aircraft Carrier(If a Map that is much bigger than forge world has A LOT of water, and yes Halo has aircraft carriers in it.)
> Vulture(Again just for the LOLz!)
> Hornet(Maybe a Sparrowhawk)
> Albatross(Like the one on Sandtrap)
> A newer Pelican Model that is purely gunship with a 70mm chain gun, two ANVIL-II Air-To-Surface Mssile Pods, and a rear mounted chain gun, and less room for troops in back with more room for Vehicles, crates, etc.
> F-99 UCA’s for use with the aircraft carrier.
> Longsword or Sabre for space combat.
> Shortsword or Skyhawk for in atmosphere air-to-air combat.
>
>
> Other Vehicles
> Wraith
> Banshee
> Spirit and/or Phantoms
> Ghost
> Spectre(PLEASE, I LOVED THIS VEHICLE!!)
> Scarab(We ALL want this!)
> AA Wraith
> Chopper and/or Prowler(Depending on if the brute are in the game)
> Others(Maybe something forerunner)

bungie already told us that some vehicles require a lot of physics and they must limit their count (e.g., scorpion). I suspect this is why other larger vehicles are not available.

If they had an aircraft carrier, then how would you envision it’s use in game play? Would you want to play “on it” much like you play on Countdown (a rocket launch facility with no vehicles at all), or would you want to be able to fly banshees and falcons?

Here is the point of that last question. On Countdown, you have no access to the rocket. On the flight deck of an aircraft carrier or even in the hangar bays below deck, you would have immediate access to the aircraft on the carrier. Either you will not have any aircraft on the carrier during game play, which would in and of itself break cohesion, or you would cause a great deal of confusion when someone tries to get into an aircraft - because it would be far more intuitive that you can fly an aircraft that is present than the idea that the aircraft is just for looks. Either way, you get into trouble.

The reason I ask is that I made a very nice aircraft carrier that people enjoy playing on, but many say that it is not MM material because the aircraft take away from the competitive nature of MM. They feel it is more action sack orientated, if at all.

And if you have an aircraft carrier on forge world (for example), where would you park it? Off the island by the water fall?

> I would like to see a boat I have always wanted to fight on a boat that moves

This was one of those “too much physics” that bungie felt could not be overcome and therefore not supported.

There’s a reason why Bungie didn’t put every Halo vehicle under the sun into Forge world. Aircraft Carriers? How on earth would that be feasible in a Forge map? I mean, it would be cool to have “moar vehicles!!!”, but let’s be real.

you forgot the revenant

You forgot the elephant.