what i really hate about halo: REach multiplayer

This post has been edited by a moderator. Keep it clean.

So you’re mad because people pick up the sniper and then use it? Or because you pick it up and cant use it?

> So you’re mad because people pick up the sniper and then use it?

No, I’m mad because people pick up the sniper DURING THE FIRST 3 SECONDS OF THE GAME.

> > So you’re mad because people pick up the sniper and then use it?
>
> No, I’m mad because people pick up the sniper DURING THE FIRST 3 SECONDS OF THE GAME.

So, you’re mad because people use the sniper as soon as they pick it up?

I don’t understand the logic behind this, it’s like you think there should be a cooldown or something when you pick it up rofl.

> > > So you’re mad because people pick up the sniper and then use it?
> >
> > No, I’m mad because people pick up the sniper DURING THE FIRST 3 SECONDS OF THE GAME.
>
> So, you’re mad because people use the sniper as soon as they pick it up?
>
> I don’t understand the logic behind this, it’s like you think there should be a cooldown or something when you pick it up rofl.

Wow, did you even read the entire post? I said I’m mad because people use the sniper during the first 3 seconds of the game. Why in the world would I be mad JUST because someone picked up the sniper rifle?

> > > > So you’re mad because people pick up the sniper and then use it?
> > >
> > > No, I’m mad because people pick up the sniper DURING THE FIRST 3 SECONDS OF THE GAME.
> >
> > So, you’re mad because people use the sniper as soon as they pick it up?
> >
> > I don’t understand the logic behind this, it’s like you think there should be a cooldown or something when you pick it up rofl.
>
> Wow, did you even read the entire post? I said I’m mad because people use the sniper during the first 3 seconds of the game. Why in the world would I be mad JUST because someone picked up the sniper rifle?

Because they then use it. It also sounds like you’re mad because when you pick up the sniper in the first 3 seconds, you miss and then die because you were out sniped.

Yea, I’m sorry but this is one of the dumbest rants I have ever read. It just sounds like you’re mad because you get sniped before you can do anything and then cant do it when you get the sniper.

> > > > > So you’re mad because people pick up the sniper and then use it?
> > > >
> > > > No, I’m mad because people pick up the sniper DURING THE FIRST 3 SECONDS OF THE GAME.
> > >
> > > So, you’re mad because people use the sniper as soon as they pick it up?
> > >
> > > I don’t understand the logic behind this, it’s like you think there should be a cooldown or something when you pick it up rofl.
> >
> > Wow, did you even read the entire post? I said I’m mad because people use the sniper during the first 3 seconds of the game. Why in the world would I be mad JUST because someone picked up the sniper rifle?
>
> Because they then use it. It also sounds like you’re mad because when you pick up the sniper in the first 3 seconds, you miss and then die because you were out sniped.
>
> Yea, I’m sorry but this is one of the dumbest rants I have ever read. It just sounds like you’re mad because you get sniped before you can do anything and then cant do it when you get the sniper.

I am not trying to stop you from using the sniper rifle, I just find it irritating to pick it up the first 3 seconds because of how overpowered the sniper is.