what i like about some of the armor

some of the more rare armor can only be unlocked through the completion of cirtain in game commendations/challenges, and halo waypiont goals. awsome!!! finaly ill be able to get some armor that will be hard to get and not be overused. it will be armor that can be used with pride knowing that its not just somthing that everyone can get just by playing the game :smiley:

> some of the more rare armor can only be unlocked through the completion of cirtain in game commendations/challenges, and halo waypiont goals. awsome!!! finaly ill be able to get some armor that will be hard to get and not be overused. it will be armor that can be used with pride knowing that its not just somthing that everyone can get just by playing the game :smiley:

I find it extremely ironic how the hardest armor and helmets in the previous games were the ones that were overused

/hayabusa

> > some of the more rare armor can only be unlocked through the completion of cirtain in game commendations/challenges, and halo waypiont goals. awsome!!! finaly ill be able to get some armor that will be hard to get and not be overused. it will be armor that can be used with pride knowing that its not just somthing that everyone can get just by playing the game :smiley:
>
> I find it extremely ironic how the hardest armor and helmets in the previous games were the ones that were overused
>
> /hayabusa

see that was campaign and it really wasent hard to get, im talking like get 20,000 headshots comendation + new badass helmet

True, but once it is known how to get it, someone puts it on youtube and EVERYONE goes after it. So, the pride will only last for a while, but yes I like this Idea to.

or like get to the highest skill rank “if they do put skill ranks” and get an armor set, or get a killianair or somthing hard like that

> > > some of the more rare armor can only be unlocked through the completion of cirtain in game commendations/challenges, and halo waypiont goals. awsome!!! finaly ill be able to get some armor that will be hard to get and not be overused. it will be armor that can be used with pride knowing that its not just somthing that everyone can get just by playing the game :smiley:
> >
> > I find it extremely ironic how the hardest armor and helmets in the previous games were the ones that were overused
> >
> > /hayabusa
>
> see that was campaign and it really wasent hard to get, im talking like get 20,000 headshots comendation + new badass helmet

Getting 20,000 headshots isn’t hard though, it just takes a lot of time.

^ Just play swat for maybe a couple months? Depends on how many kills you can get lol.

> some of the more rare armor can only be unlocked through the completion of cirtain in game commendations/challenges, and halo waypiont goals. awsome!!! finaly ill be able to get some armor that will be hard to get and not be overused. it will be armor that can be used with pride knowing that its not just somthing that everyone can get just by playing the game :smiley:

*looks at requirements needed to get Locus helmet is beat the Campaign SLASO. Challenge Accepted.

I do like the idea though. combination of 3’s and Reach’s. just like it should be :smiley:

Sure, I loved the vidmasters in Halo 3 and ODST, and hope to see something along those lines in Halo 4. I don’t like when you have to unlock things with rank in waypoint, since you have to play say Halo wars to unlock stuff in Halo 4, makes no sense since it’s different games.
Halo 4 unlocks by playing Halo 4 and earning achievements and such in Halo 4, new game and new stuff. Makes no sense to force people to farm old games to get stuff in new ones, especially not when Halo 5 and the 720 arrives ^^

> True, but once it is known how to get it, someone puts it on youtube and EVERYONE goes after it. So, the pride will only last for a while, but yes I like this Idea to.

nooo not headshots in campaign, like the onix comendation for headshots in matchmaking(20,000 HS with dmr, br, carbine) something that you cant boost for or watch a youtube vid to learn an easy shortcut

> Sure, I loved the vidmasters in Halo 3 and ODST, and hope to see something along those lines in Halo 4. I don’t like when you have to unlock things with rank in waypoint, since you have to play say Halo wars to unlock stuff in Halo 4, makes no sense since it’s different games.
> Halo 4 unlocks by playing Halo 4 and earning achievements and such in Halo 4, new game and new stuff. Makes no sense to force people to farm old games to get stuff in new ones, especially not when Halo 5 and the 720 arrives ^^

im sure they will have waypiont challenges for H4 and you wont have to go back to old games.

I hope you get special armors from waypoint milestones. I’m already at 65. It would allow for veterans who’ve played for a good time to have something to separate them from the newbies, other than skill.

> > > > some of the more rare armor can only be unlocked through the completion of cirtain in game commendations/challenges, and halo waypiont goals. awsome!!! finaly ill be able to get some armor that will be hard to get and not be overused. it will be armor that can be used with pride knowing that its not just somthing that everyone can get just by playing the game :smiley:
> > >
> > > I find it extremely ironic how the hardest armor and helmets in the previous games were the ones that were overused
> > >
> > > /hayabusa
> >
> > see that was campaign and it really wasent hard to get, im talking like get 20,000 headshots comendation + new badass helmet
>
> Getting 20,000 headshots isn’t hard though, it just takes a lot of time.

its not hard for a skilled player no, but i looked at commendation alot in reach and there really wasent that many people that had onix for headshots outside of mlg and zb slayer type playlist, you know it doesnt have to stop ther either it ccould go to like 30 or 40,000, other things would be a bit harder like 5,000 multikills all that good stuff

So long as my dear Mark V returns in Halo 4’s glorious graphics, all will be sweet in the virtual battlefield. ^^