What i i'd like from this new halo

So i havent been gaming in a long time due to companies getting more greedy and more low effort games like battle royales coming out and i was thinking what game if done perfectly can really stand out in this industry. I can imagine that there are many people out there that are just dying for something different especially on pc (which i moved to when i still gamed) and for some reason halo always comes to mind and i will detail just a list of things of what i’d like from this new halo and what i’d think will bring this game loads of success.

First a PC release, i know its been hinted at i know but still there’s a large audience of people for you to reach out and grab

Monetization- to put it simply i don’t want any micro transactions in it , i know it’s hard not too add them when you take a look at the amount of money being made by some of the games with it but i can guarantee you that if you make a high quality product, that is fun, has loads of reputability, and a great story you will make either the same amount of these low effort micro transaction filled games or way more than that, you just have to do it right.

Customization- You guys already hinted at halo reach styled customization and though i am happy to hear that i just want to again reinstate no micro transactions or rng. I miss just playing the game and earning cr that i could use to buy gear, i liked and miss that as i leveled up and increase rank more customization options would show up, i loved that some of those customization options couldnt be bought with cr instead they needed to be unlocked by completing challenges , i liked that you could not just gain cr in multiplayer you could gain it also from firefight and campaign. That needs to come back, people have gotten so used to cosmetic microtransactions these days which is terrible and if a system like this comes back it will be a huge breathe of fresh air. Also i’d like to see a lot more options when it comes to how i can make my spartan look, reach had a good foundation but i think it needs to be expanded upon.

Esports- Honestly i don’t like esports, it does more good than harm in my opinion. it’s good to be competitive but i feel like the game should try and nail down the fun and replay ability first before trying to go all competitive and esports with it, it shouldnt be a focus from the get go.

Party games and Normal arena modes- I think there needs to be a good balance of both at the beginning , i love playing my btb, team slayer , capture the flag and all that but i also love my oddball, grifball, team snipers, and infected .You can have special modes that you rotate out here and there just to spice things up every now and then. Also i know some like hardcore modes ( i don’t personally) but i think those should be there as well.

Forge mode- I would definitely love to see a more advanced version of forge mode come along, more options, higher place limit, bigger areas with different scenery, though im not sure if i want something like reaches forge world but better or like halo 4’s different enviornments but better. I want none plain looking forge pieces, halo 4 forge pieces were bland. What i’d like to see if different architecture especially considering where halo 5’s story left off, i would like convenant tech, fore runner tech, banished, sangehli, human, ec. I would like to see weather effects, and Ai that you can place

Custom games- more options, and the ability to play against ai.

Story- I want a good length’d story, that is actually good, i want lore items around the level, i never played halo 5 since i moved to pc before it launched but i did watch its campaign and man i didnt like it, and no it had nothing to do with not enough chief. The subtitles were poorly written and poorly covered, some of the voice acting seemed off, some of the fights felt like they repeated too much and i never really felt the same emotion i felt while playing the other campaigns.

that’s all i can think of now, please do this game right

Hey OP, appreciate the time you put into this but there are already a multitude of active wish list threads available. Rather than everyone creating a separate topic for their own wants and wishes, best to try and keep that number down. Feel free to add your thoughts to any of the existing threads, thanks :slight_smile: