What I gotta say about this games community

After logging in over 100+ games I gotta say this is one of the best online communities I’ve played with in awhile. I’m use to receiving messages after the match either talking trash or in game people being toxic, but the sportsmanship of this community is outstanding and i’m looking forward to playing with everyone upon the full release of this game.

Also if anyone wants to team up and play on my stream with me shoot me a friend request at Apex Atriox

<3

Oh there are still toxic players. Just yesterday we 200-0 in 3v3, and I got called sweaty and was told to kill myself.

> 2661949065475413;2:
> Oh there are still toxic players. Just yesterday we 200-0 in 3v3, and I got called sweaty and was told to kill myself.

…nice name, but yeah I agree. There are good and bad eggs, don’t let either confuse you OP.

> 2535439553582357;3:
> > 2661949065475413;2:
> > Oh there are still toxic players. Just yesterday we 200-0 in 3v3, and I got called sweaty and was told to kill myself.
>
> …nice name, but yeah I agree. There are good and bad eggs, don’t let either confuse you OP.

Gotcha maybe I shouldn’t jinx it yet then because I’ve had nothing but positive matches so far haha

I’m constantly looking for HW2 blitz teammates. I’m definitely interested in teaming up sometime.

Wait until the full game lol cackling

> 2535443961009476;1:
> After logging in over 100+ games I gotta say this is one of the best online communities I’ve played with in awhile. I’m use to receiving messages after the match either talking trash or in game people being toxic, but the sportsmanship of this community is outstanding and i’m looking forward to playing with everyone upon the full release of this game.
>
> Also if anyone wants to team up and play on my stream with me shoot me a friend request at Apex Atriox
>
> <3

there are 2 parts of the community the ones who play halo who youve encountered and the origional elitiests who plague twitter and the forums.
meh i might hit u up if you are on when im on(my schedule is packed).

Most RTS players aren’t as toxic as FPS players, no means to be stereotype, mostly because they aren’t as competitive

Yeh had a few so far on the opposing team having lost send good game and brilliant game which shows a good community

Anyone with a mic needing a teammate add me too.

I was surprised at the number of GG’s I got after matches from both teammates and adversaries. I’m hopefull that it will continue after release.

That is true, I played several games and after matches were I feel it was really intense I remember to receive messages from the opponent. I even did some friends playing online with microphone. I feel people in general really appreciate when you speak by mic and try to lead or say what are you going to do. Even with my crappy English hehe