What I don't like about Halo 4 ALREADY.

Dear everyone, especially you 343Industries,

The reason I don’t like Halo 4 even before it comes out is that Halo 3, The greatest game of its time in my opinion, was launched THREE years after Halo 2. Halo: Reach has been out for what? A year? Already 343 thinks they can uphold the legacy with a game they spent a single year working on? I don’t think so. I don’t think that 343Industries will do very well with Halo 4 because they aren’t paying detailed attention to every little last thing in their game. I don’t want to see the Halo franchise to fail by any means but I felt a need to express my fear of it.

What do you, my fellow Halo fans, think? Will 343Industries live up to the legacy? Or will they plummet down into an inescapable rift?

Your friend,
C.C.

Halo 4 will come out 2 years after Reach. Halo 4 was being worked on earlier than any Halo game before it. There was a team set aside during the making of Reach to work on Halo 4.

> Dear everyone, especially you 343Industries,
>
> The reason I don’t like Halo 4 even before it comes out is that Halo 3, The greatest game of its time in my opinion, was launched THREE years after Halo 2. Halo: Reach has been out for what? A year? Already 343 thinks they can uphold the legacy with a game they spent a single year working on? I don’t think so. I don’t think that 343Industries will do very well with Halo 4 because they aren’t paying detailed attention to every little last thing in their game. I don’t want to see the Halo franchise to fail by any means but I felt a need to express my fear of it.
>
> What do you, my fellow Halo fans, think? Will 343Industries live up to the legacy? Or will they plummet down into an inescapable rift?
>
> Your friend,
> C.C.

Well considering Halo 4 was in development since 2009, I’d say we’re good!
Also, Halo: Reach has been out for almost 2 years.

> Halo 4 will come out 2 years after Reach. Halo 4 was being worked on earlier than any Halo game before it. There was a team set aside during the making of Reach to work on Halo 4.

THIS. 343 can defiantly do it

This argument is irrelevant. Bungie made Reach - 343 is making Halo 4. The development overlapped… by 2 COMPLETELY DIFFERENT studios.

> This argument is irrelevant. Bungie made Reach - 343 is making Halo 4. The development overlapped… by 2 COMPLETELY DIFFERENT studios.

but also we have some bungie developers that switch to 343. after reach was release, bungie was done. so 343 pickup right after reach was out. so 343 has been working on halo 4 for about 2 to 3 years now. dont you think it is pretty much ready for the fans to drool over it

>
> The reason I don’t like Halo 4 even before it comes out is that Halo 3, The greatest game of its time in my opinion, was launched THREE years after Halo 2. Halo: Reach has been out for what? A year? Already 343 thinks they can uphold the legacy with a game they spent a single year working on? I don’t think so. I don’t think that 343Industries will do very well with Halo 4 because they aren’t paying detailed attention to every little last thing in their game. I don’t want to see the Halo franchise to fail by any means but I felt a need to express my fear of it.
>
> What do you, my fellow Halo fans, think? Will 343Industries live up to the legacy? Or will they plummet down into an inescapable rift?
>
> Your friend,
> C.C.

It has been In production since ODST

Just as everyone else has been saying… Halo 4 has been in production for a very long time now. Longer or as long as any previous game if I’m correct. Halo 2 and 3 were both in production for around 3 years. Halo 4 has been in production for about that long.

You shouldn’t be rage’n over stuff that you don’t know about. You just came on here complaining assuming that 343 just recently started production on Halo 4.

Also Halo 2 > Halo 3.

I can’t even play Halo 4 until like a week after :stuck_out_tongue:

Nonsense argument is nonsence…

>
>
>
> Your friend,
> C.C.

Bungie made Reach, 343 is making Halo 4.

Halo 4 has been in development for a very long time. There was no “team set aside” to work on Halo 4, because it’s 2 completely different companies making the games.

You should’ve done more research, Op.

> > Dear everyone, especially you 343Industries,
> >
> > The reason I don’t like Halo 4 even before it comes out is that Halo 3, The greatest game of its time in my opinion, was launched THREE years after Halo 2. Halo: Reach has been out for what? A year? Already 343 thinks they can uphold the legacy with a game they spent a single year working on? I don’t think so. I don’t think that 343Industries will do very well with Halo 4 because they aren’t paying detailed attention to every little last thing in their game. I don’t want to see the Halo franchise to fail by any means but I felt a need to express my fear of it.
> >
> > What do you, my fellow Halo fans, think? Will 343Industries live up to the legacy? Or will they plummet down into an inescapable rift?
> >
> > Your friend,
> > C.C.
>
> Bungie made Reach, 343 is making Halo 4.
>
> Halo 4 has been in development for a very long time. There was no “team set aside” to work on Halo 4, because it’s 2 completely different companies making the games.

Um. What. 343i was part of Bungie until Bungie let go of Halo and gave it to them. 343i was the team set aside.

> > > Dear everyone, especially you 343Industries,
> > >
> > > The reason I don’t like Halo 4 even before it comes out is that Halo 3, The greatest game of its time in my opinion, was launched THREE years after Halo 2. Halo: Reach has been out for what? A year? Already 343 thinks they can uphold the legacy with a game they spent a single year working on? I don’t think so. I don’t think that 343Industries will do very well with Halo 4 because they aren’t paying detailed attention to every little last thing in their game. I don’t want to see the Halo franchise to fail by any means but I felt a need to express my fear of it.
> > >
> > > What do you, my fellow Halo fans, think? Will 343Industries live up to the legacy? Or will they plummet down into an inescapable rift?
> > >
> > > Your friend,
> > > C.C.
> >
> > Bungie made Reach, 343 is making Halo 4.
> >
> > Halo 4 has been in development for a very long time. There was no “team set aside” to work on Halo 4, because it’s 2 completely different companies making the games.
>
> Um. What. 343i was part of Bungie until Bungie let go of Halo and gave it to them. 343i was the team set aside.

Um. What? 343i was created by Microsoft to carry on the Halo franchise. They initially hired Frank O’Conner to form the studio and then they started hiring more people, with a few people coming from Bungie. 343i was not a part of Bungie that split off.

> Um. What? 343i was created by Microsoft to carry on the Halo franchise. They initially hired Frank O’Conner to form the studio and then they started hiring more people, with a few people coming from Bungie. 343i was not a part of Bungie that split off.

Really? I didn’t know that. I guess I was misinformed.

> > Um. What? 343i was created by Microsoft to carry on the Halo franchise. They initially hired Frank O’Conner to form the studio and then they started hiring more people, with a few people coming from Bungie. 343i was not a part of Bungie that split off.
>
> Really? I didn’t know that. I guess I was misinformed.

Everything y’all need to know about 343i.

But, it is wiki so no telling how accurate it is lol.

> Well considering Halo 4 was in development since 2009, I’d say we’re good!
> Also, Halo: Reach has been out for almost 2 years.

> Halo 4 will come out 2 years after Reach. Halo 4 was being worked on earlier than any Halo game before it. There was a team set aside during the making of Reach to work on Halo 4.

what they said and seriously?! they have an amazing team working on this with some of the best halo minds ever, and people from bungie if im not mistaken and FRANK so…

there are only 7 former bungie members and 5 of them do not physically work on the game. Take Frank oconnor for instance.

CRY MOAR!

It’s like a lot of people just want Halo 4 to fail.

Ha, and i am supposed to be the cynic here.