WHAT? I died in normal haloball...

A few days ago, I was playing a match of NORMAL Haloball. Now then, the “Grid” placed between the two teams is to make it so it’s impossible to kill/interfere with the other team.

Now then, the other team was smashing the grid with their golf clubs. I was bored so I decided to join in. After about 15 seconds one of their golf club smashes actually managed to kill me, despite the fact it’s meant to be impossible.

How did this happen? Is this is a glitch? Has this happened to you? Is this more common and less strange than I think it is? If you have answers, please post them here!

> a glitch?

You answered your own question.

> A few days ago, I was playing a match of NORMAL Haloball. Now then, the “Grid” placed between the two teams is to make it so it’s impossible to kill/interfere with the other team.
>
> Now then, the other team was smashing the grid with their golf clubs. I was bored so I decided to join in. After about 15 seconds one of their golf club smashes actually managed to kill me, despite the fact it’s meant to be impossible.
>
> How did this happen? Is this is a glitch? Has this happened to you? Is this more common and less strange than I think it is? If you have answers, please post them here!

Nope, not a glitch. Comes down to timing the hammer swings because if you watch, when you swing against the barrier, the club ends up coming through for a second and you can hit it earning yourself a kill.

Yeah, that happens. One guy on my team got a hammer spree doing that xD

Same thing happens with the Revenant cannon on Jump Rope.

I’ve killed people before through the grid. Quite funny actually, they stand there t-bagging and I just hammer and kill them. evil grin

i completely ignore the opposing team in halo ball and try and splatter my teammates with golf balls instead

> i completely ignore the opposing team in halo ball and try and splatter my teammates with golf balls instead

I have accidentally betrayed my team-mates before. They wouldn’t be too pleased. Can’t say I blame them. lol