What HW2 Vehicules/Aircrafts would you want in H6?

Me personally, I want to have the Collossus, the Vulture and Locust.
Edit: Maybe add in a Cyclops Mech Suit

The colossus could act like a slower moving Mantis that hits harder and is maybe a little beefier. The Vulture would be interesting, as it moves very slowly for an air unit, could be interesting ! I’m also not quite sure how the Locust would work in an FPS, but hey, why not, lol.

I also think the Grizzly would be really cool, basically acting as a slower, stronger Scorpion.

Fighting vs a Retriever Sentinal.

I think I’d want the grizzly, the marauder, the jackrabbit, the vulture, and the kodiak(It’d be hard to do but I believe they can find some sort of way to do it)

> 2533274881158472;1:
> Me personally, I want to have the Collossus, the Vulture and Locust.

I’ve wanted the vulture as a team-use vehicle for almost a decade. Grizzly would be a sweet addition, too. And the goblin, and johnson’s mech suit. And it they could find a way to make it work, the blisterback.

Honestly coming from me i think the scarab (banished version), Kodiak, Grizzly, and blisterback would be amazing. Just think about it for a second, Think back at reach during the fight in space, image where you had to be in a vehicle (no matter what side of the war) and you have to fend off enemies until reinforcements come. you can use the Kodiak for artillery, grizzly for assault and blisterback for artillery and the scarab being a A.I controlled until the driver is killed and you have to replace him with yourself. If we had one mission and all we had to do was defend a area until reinforcements showed up and we could use every vehicle in our area (more than likely dropped from aircraft) that would truly be amazing to experience.

Kodiak, BlisterBack, Methane Wagon, Jackrabbit, Reaver & Nightingale.
I’d like to see those.

> 2533274884513852;3:
> Fighting vs a Retriever Sentinal.

HELL NO.

> 2535428931727626;8:
> > 2533274884513852;3:
> > Fighting vs a Retriever Sentinal.
>
> HELL NO.

I feel like that would be a big rage part for me so i agree with him honestly but really good thinking on a boss fight though!

Since hw1 I wanted to see both locust and vultures. Still do.

Grizzly tank!

> 2535428931727626;8:
> > 2533274884513852;3:
> > Fighting vs a Retriever Sentinal.
>
> HELL NO.

We need many variants of bosses. Mini bosses like Banshied leaders from Halo Wars 2. And Big Bosses like the Scarab or Retriever Sentinal. Imagine: the Sentinal wants to kill your fire team and hunts you in a massive battle that’s around you. And thereby destroys the Sentinal all around with his big lasers. And you have wolverine, Hornets, Forerunner Stuff and other Vehicles/Weppons to destroy him.

Or do you want to fight again 1000 times against Warden Eternal?

I need this in Halo 6:
https://goo.gl/eWVnzf
https://goo.gl/d7WGpt

Feel free to use any of the existing wishlist threads in General Discussion to talk about future Halo games, thanks