What Helmets are going to return???

So I was chatting with my brother about our favourite helmets in Halo and we just agreed the EOD is my Fav (he can’t decide between MK. V and Recon) but then we came into the realization that maybe EOD isn’t going to make the cut in Infinite.

It’s not like I’m gonna quit Halo for a helmet not being in (or maybe yes, idk), but EOD is part of my identity on halo since Halo 3 and man, it would hurt a lot if it is going to be removed.

What about you guys, are you concerned about your favourite helmets or armor piece in general not returning on Infinite?

Recon is also my favourite and I’m fairly confident it will return. Not the Gen 2 version though, I hope. While I do wear it in Halo 4, it quickly got replaced by the Gen 1 helmet in Halo 5: Guardians when the Helmet REQ Pack was released. There’s just something about the old Recon design that makes it… iconic. Better.

> 2533274809226598;2:
> Recon is also my favourite and I’m fairly confident it will return. Not the Gen 2 version though, I hope. While I do wear it in Halo 4, it quickly got replaced by the Gen 1 helmet in Halo 5: Guardians when the Helmet REQ Pack was released. There’s just something about the old Recon design that makes it… iconic. Better.

Yeah, I also think Recon is way too iconic to get yeeted just like that.

Also I have a thing going for Gen2 Recon, but damm, it is outshined by its Gen1 daddy.

I really adore and feel strongly connected to the Halo 3 Security helmet. However given that it was based on the Marathon helmet made by Bungie before Halo, I don’t think 343 would have any special attachment to it. I really wish we could see it return in Infinite. I miss being a big beautiful bug!

> 2533274832218116;4:
> I really adore and feel strongly connected to the Halo 3 Security helmet. However given that it was based on the Marathon helmet made by Bungie before Halo, I don’t think 343 would have any special attachment to it. I really wish we could see it return in Infinite. I miss being a big beautiful bug!

we got a somewhat faithful security in halo 5. it resemble halo 3’s security helmet (but a bit over-detailed). so it could, and probably will return

> 2533275026446288;5:
> > 2533274832218116;4:
> > I really adore and feel strongly connected to the Halo 3 Security helmet. However given that it was based on the Marathon helmet made by Bungie before Halo, I don’t think 343 would have any special attachment to it. I really wish we could see it return in Infinite. I miss being a big beautiful bug!
>
> we got a somewhat faithful security in halo 5. it resemble halo 3’s security helmet (but a bit over-detailed). so it could, and probably will return

That’s so great to hear! I actually just started playing Halo 5 this week and have been having a blast! Looking forward to unlocking my baby once again

I just want to see Athlon return. either Athlon or the AKIS (with CBRN attachment)

> 2533274832218116;6:
> > 2533275026446288;5:
> > > 2533274832218116;4:
> > > I really adore and feel strongly connected to the Halo 3 Security helmet. However given that it was based on the Marathon helmet made by Bungie before Halo, I don’t think 343 would have any special attachment to it. I really wish we could see it return in Infinite. I miss being a big beautiful bug!
> >
> > we got a somewhat faithful security in halo 5. it resemble halo 3’s security helmet (but a bit over-detailed). so it could, and probably will return
>
> That’s so great to hear! I actually just started playing Halo 5 this week and have been having a blast! Looking forward to unlocking my baby once again

you can view it in waypoint, via the customize you spartan option.

> 2535409665351902;1:
> So I was chatting with my brother about our favourite helmets in Halo and we just agreed the EOD is my Fav (he can’t decide between MK. V and Recon) but then we came into the realization that maybe EOD isn’t going to make the cut in Infinite.
>
> It’s not like I’m gonna quit Halo for a helmet not being in (or maybe yes, idk), but EOD is part of my identity on halo since Halo 3 and man, it would hurt a lot if it is going to be removed.
>
> What about you guys, are you concerned about your favourite helmets or armor piece in general not returning on Infinite?

Yeah I love my ODST armor. Now I’m sure it’ll make the cut for Infinite. It is one of the most iconic armors in the game, so I’m sure it’ll stay, but I’ll be sad if it isn’t there

> 2533274809226598;2:
> Recon is also my favourite and I’m fairly confident it will return. Not the Gen 2 version though, I hope. While I do wear it in Halo 4, it quickly got replaced by the Gen 1 helmet in Halo 5: Guardians when the Helmet REQ Pack was released. There’s just something about the old Recon design that makes it… iconic. Better.

I have to agree with that, ditto for EOD, actually.

I’d say EOD looks best in the reach design with the singular visor as opposed to the two eye-like visors.

Its pretty hard to muck up the Mark VI helmet though.

I do hope Scout returns I liked the Halo 3/4 Scout design because of how sharp and precise the helmet looked.

I would like to see an original style ODST helmet come back. ODST was my favorite game and since 343 took over, they have really messed up the ODST helmets in their games.