What headset do you use?

Just out of curiosity, what headset do you use while playing Halo?

I’m currently rocking the Ear Force Recon 50X from Turtle Beach. Prior to that, I was using the Xbox Chat Headset (which broke several months back).

Kingston HyperX Cloud. Nice piece of equipment for the price.

X0 Four Stealth turtle beach headset for most of my gaming now on Xbox one.

> 2535429593088083;1:
> Just out of curiosity, what headset do you use while playing Halo?
>
> I’m currently rocking the Ear Force Recon 50X from Turtle Beach. Prior to that, I was using the Xbox Chat Headset (which broke several months back).

I do not have one currently but I am planning on getting a headset soon.

> 2535434980546598;4:
> > 2535429593088083;1:
> > Just out of curiosity, what headset do you use while playing Halo?
> >
> > I’m currently rocking the Ear Force Recon 50X from Turtle Beach. Prior to that, I was using the Xbox Chat Headset (which broke several months back).
>
> I do not have one currently but I am planning on getting a headset soon.

I recommend reading / watching reviews on multiple headsets before you head out.

Locke Astro A40s and Chiefs A50s. I switch depending if I’m going to play and chat or just listen to music and play

> 2535429593088083;5:
> > 2535434980546598;4:
> > > 2535429593088083;1:
> > > Just out of curiosity, what headset do you use while playing Halo?
> > >
> > > I’m currently rocking the Ear Force Recon 50X from Turtle Beach. Prior to that, I was using the Xbox Chat Headset (which broke several months back).
> >
> > I do not have one currently but I am planning on getting a headset soon.
>
> I recommend reading / watching reviews on multiple headsets before you head out.

get Astro A40s. you get to mod them with different styles, switch the mic from left ear to right and the sound is amazing best headset I’ve tried and I used a lot

Used to use my turtle beach, brought a sades sa-920 as it has stereo built in to it, so it makes the quality much better, plus the mic is built.

I use the pair of Locke Astro A40’s I had for Christmas.

Tried the Official Xbox One Stereo Headset. Fit too tight against my ears and hurt after a while plus the sound was kind of hollow, lacking detail so switched to Astro A40 (PC version) which goes straight into your controller because of the 3.5mm jack. The sound difference was immediately better you can hear it if you’ve tried both headsets.
Didn’t bother with the wireless/mixamp gimmicks as im more a casual gamer. Haven’t used them for months since Halo MCC has issues cutting out the game chat at anytime you’re not sure if you talking to the team or yourself.

I use a PDP Titanfall 2 Sterneo headset. Link

> 2535429593088083;5:
> > 2535434980546598;4:
> > > 2535429593088083;1:
> > > Just out of curiosity, what headset do you use while playing Halo?
> > >
> > > I’m currently rocking the Ear Force Recon 50X from Turtle Beach. Prior to that, I was using the Xbox Chat Headset (which broke several months back).
> >
> > I do not have one currently but I am planning on getting a headset soon.
>
> I recommend reading / watching reviews on multiple headsets before you head out.

I was thinking about getting the Hyper X cloud headset but apparently it would require an 18 USD or so headset adapter but thank you for the suggestion anyhow.

HyperX Cloud Revolver… Best I’ve ever owned, by far.

I use the Astro A40s. Good sound and customization, but they are a bit pricey and not for everyone.

The ghetto xbox mic that comes with the xbox and plugs in your controller :frowning:
But that’s only for chat, for game fx, I use Sennheiser HD 280 pro. Investing for Astro A-40s/ 50s

I used a turtle beach for xbox 360.

I use the standard Xbox headset. It works well!

Standard Xbox Headset with the built in mic. And I only use that when I wanna talk to people in games or parties. Other than that, I just use my TV’s speakers. They work just fine.

Hearing all this mention of Astros is getting me feeling pretty ashamed here with my Turtle Beach XO4s

I use the one that came with my xbox. It has worked fine so far. When it breaks, I will probably just get another one like it