What headset do you use/recommend?

in the market for a new one since my 360 hand-me-down is rather dated and doesn’t have the crispest sound for H5. Either the beta is to blame or perhaps I should upgrade.

Any suggestions?

i have the polk audio headset and im very pleased with it.

> 2533274802430675;2:
> i have the polk audio headset and im very pleased with it.

I may need to give it a try. I’m starting to see more and more Polk headsets. Thanks!

I have the xo sevens but they are heavy. I just use my ps4 headsets and they work great and theyre 7.1 for half the price of the astros.

I use XP Sevens. They’re ok. Not worth what I paid though. I’ll be switching to Astro A40s when my current set dies.

I’ve got the Astro A50 and really like it. It’s wireless, has great battery life, 7.1 surround, and easy setup.

> 2533274794673678;6:
> I’ve got the Astro A50 and really like it. It’s wireless, has great battery life, 7.1 surround, and easy setup.

I do like the sound of that

Top of the line I would recommend the Astro A50’s, tremendous sound quality all around, but a bit pricey at around $300. Middle of the line would be the Polk 4shot’s, great sound quality, at a fair price of $120, but just make sure it comes with the chat pro mic because the near field mic is awful.

I too use Astro A50s. Recently upgraded to them from my TB x41s. Noticeable superiority differences right way.

One of my absolute favorite things about them so far though is that they have an aux port in the wireless hub as well so I can play music/audiobooks from my phone/pc through them at the same time as game audio and chat, all with adjustable volume levels. It’s a really nice feature since Xbox one doesn’t allow you to play music in the background of games without an app snapped.

But you’re already on my friends list, you can shoot me a party chat or skype and I can show you them in a session/have you listen to what they sound like on the other end.

> 2661949065475413;9:
> I too use Astro A50s. Recently upgraded to them from my TB x41s. Noticeable superiority differences right way.
>
> One of my absolute favorite things about them so far though is that they have an aux port in the wireless hub as well so I can play music/audiobooks from my phone/pc through them at the same time as game audio and chat, all with adjustable volume levels. It’s a really nice feature since Xbox one doesn’t allow you to play music in the background of games without an app snapped.
>
> But you’re already on my friends list, you can shoot me a party chat or skype and I can show you them in a session/have you listen to what they sound like on the other end.

Seems like many people are rocking these A50s. Will certainly need to look into them. Thanks man!

I bought the Halo Astro A50’s, but I’ve just sold them recently. A50s are very comfortable, however, for the price tag, the sound quality was very disappointing. I feel as if I get the same quality on my £40 Turtle Beach Z11s (PC), which was a bit of a shock…

Not sure if anyone else felt the same way about their A50s?

I’m rocking the Astro A40 with an M80mixamp. Love it.

> 2765156556939703;7:
> > 2533274794673678;6:
> > I’ve got the Astro A50 and really like it. It’s wireless, has great battery life, 7.1 surround, and easy setup.
>
>
> I do like the sound of that

I bet you’ll like the cost of it, too.

> 2533274973373704;13:
> > 2765156556939703;7:
> > > 2533274794673678;6:
> > > I’ve got the Astro A50 and really like it. It’s wireless, has great battery life, 7.1 surround, and easy setup.
> >
> >
> >
> > I do like the sound of that
>
>
> I bet you’ll like the cost of it, too.

300 is a big commitment

I have the Astro A50’s too. I got these a little over 2 years ago and still sound like they did the day I got them. So they definitely were worth money in that aspect. Then of course the sound is amazing and are super comfortable. Usually they seem to have a 10 to 12 hour battery life. Also its nice there wireless except for the mic but that doesn’t really bother me. So I give them a 10 out of 10.