What has happened to the ranking system?

I don’t know if I’m the only one who is expierencing this but let me go into this anyway. Ever since the latest patch (weapons tuning update) I have started noticing an issue revolving around the compititive skill ranking system. The problem that I’m having is that when I win I get next to no CSR and when I lose a match I decrease by a lot. I was wondering why this is starting to happen and it’s getting really frustrating as a derank way faster then I rank up due to this issue

Depends on your competition relative to your rank. Lose to inferior competition, you lose a lot more CSR. Win against inferior competition, you gain a lot less CSR.

> 2586218893181855;2:
> Depends on your competition relative to your rank. Lose to inferior competition, you lose a lot more CSR. Win against inferior competition, you gain a lot less CSR.

This ^ combined with a declining player base will most likely cause what you’re experiencing. Lower player base means your matches aren’t as likely to be close which means the way CSR works is working against you if you match lower ranked players regularly.