What has Halo become?

So let me start off by saying that the announcement of no legendary edition for Halo 4 is a BIIIIIIG downer, I very much so enjoy showing off my love for the game with all sorts of goodies from digital to physical.

Onto the bonus content for the Limited Edition. Armor skins? Early class access? Early Map access? THIS IS HALO!!! Stop trying to steal COD fans and work harder to keep the Halo fans u DO have!

Armor customization and the multiplayer are some of the BIGGEST parts of Halo’s siren song, and you’ve been screwin with both of them! If this turns into COD in space, the fan base for Halo will disapear over night.

Can we get some GOOD news sometime soon? This all blows so very much. I find myself caring less and less about Halo 4 the more news i hear about it. All my favorite parts of Halo are gone, changed, or more COD like.

I miss Halo

The limited editions IS GOOD NEWS!

I don’t think there’s that much need for a Legendary Edition to be honest. So long as the Limited Edition is packed with goodies, then there’s no loss. However, I’m not liking the digital content to physical content ratio. Too much digital stuff, not enough stuff to decorate my room with.

OP, you don’t know the half of it, it seems. Are you aware that there are custom classes, perks and weapon unlocks, sprinting as a default ability, calling down weapon drops and instant respawning?

the maps are not early those with the limited have them included with the price of the limited nothig more

Agreed my friend. Agreed.

It’s all going to be a massive trainwreck, and the fans are going to be left with the crap yet again.

I am sure there will be plenty of other Halo 4 related merchandise to purchase, such as action figures, MegaBlox, special controllers, special headset, and art books.

Your pocketbook will not be disappointed.

The Limited edition is great! It’s disappointing that their isn’t a statue or anything but it’s not something that will cause me to not buy the game.

theres nothing wrong with Halo 4. The only thing that I dont like about it is that there is instant respawning. Otherwise, except for a graphics boost, Its still halo to me. And why is everybody getting mad about the limited edition? Who cared about getting a statue anyway, the helmet was cool, but the statue that reach had was stupid.

Halo 4 is going to be just fine, We dont need to worry(Except with instant respawning, but that is the only thing).

Krevils, I’ve heard all about that stuff. It makes me sick. I HATE CoD, been playin Halo so long I tried CoD and couldn’t/refused to play it. Now I’m being forced to play it in Halo… How unfortunate.

Instead of making their game unique, they want it to be like all the other FPS.

> I am sure there will be plenty of other Halo 4 related merchandise to purchase, such as action figures, MegaBlox, special controllers, special headset, and art books.
>
> Your pocketbook will not be disappointed.

Its not a pocketbook, its a satchel. Pocketbooks are for girls

> Krevils, I’ve heard all about that stuff. It makes me sick. I HATE CoD, been playin Halo so long I tried CoD and couldn’t/refused to play it. Now I’m being forced to play it in Halo… How unfortunate.
>
> Instead of making their game unique, they want it to be like all the other FPS.

This Halo needs to be its own game.

343: Halo needs to change… Into CoD. The “Feel” of Halo.

It ceased being Halo to me when they announced all the new features. It resembles Halo graphically but it is drifting to far into becoming a mainstream fps.

> > Krevils, I’ve heard all about that stuff. It makes me sick. I HATE CoD, been playin Halo so long I tried CoD and couldn’t/refused to play it. Now I’m being forced to play it in Halo… How unfortunate.
> >
> > Instead of making their game unique, they want it to be like all the other FPS.
>
> This Halo needs to be its own game.
>
> 343: Halo needs to change… Into CoD. The “Feel” of Halo.

I think your being paranoid. Any slight change and you all start pankicking. Its ridiculous.

> > I am sure there will be plenty of other Halo 4 related merchandise to purchase, such as action figures, MegaBlox, special controllers, special headset, and art books.
> >
> > Your pocketbook will not be disappointed.
>
> Its not a pocketbook, its a satchel. Pocketbooks are for girls

I have a purse.

> I am sure there will be plenty of other Halo 4 related merchandise to purchase, such as action figures, MegaBlox, special controllers, special headset, and art books.
>
> Your pocketbook will not be disappointed.

Yeah still dont really care about toys, dont really play with em. In-Game content EXCLUSIVE to the Limited Edition is what needs to happen. This whole “early access” stuff is baloney. I want more stuff that shows in game that I paid $100 for a video game.

Reach’s Legendary Flames = Perfect.

I thought I’ve seen it all… are you really complaining about armor skins? Get out.

> OP, you don’t know the half of it, it seems. Are you aware that there are custom classes, perks and weapon unlocks, sprinting as a default ability, calling down weapon drops and instant respawning?

Hopefully not in all playlists :frowning:

> > > Krevils, I’ve heard all about that stuff. It makes me sick. I HATE CoD, been playin Halo so long I tried CoD and couldn’t/refused to play it. Now I’m being forced to play it in Halo… How unfortunate.
> > >
> > > Instead of making their game unique, they want it to be like all the other FPS.
> >
> > This Halo needs to be its own game.
> >
> > 343: Halo needs to change… Into CoD. The “Feel” of Halo.
>
> I think your being paranoid. Any slight change and you all start pankicking. Its ridiculous.

Slight Change? are you living in a fantasy?

Perks
AA
Intsa Spawn
Custom classes
No 1-50
Progression System
No Elites
No Firefight
Rs to Sprint
No Dual Wield
Spartan Points
Random weapon drop
Called in ordinace
NEW: No legendary Edition…

And so on and so forth… Im open to change, I really am. But not crap change. Why can’t we just have some GOOD NEWS about halo 4, Just for once. every weekly update its gets worst and worst.