What happens to customization?

Any notice how lack of customizable options in halo 5? Like yay more skins but its extremely hard to say," this is my spartan" like halo reach and halo 4 both had great options like head, visor, voice, legs, chest, left shoulder, right should, etc. Now it’s armor, head, visor, done. Like no. It sucked in the Master Chief collection and it sucks in halo 5. Plus where are the elites? Why can’t we ccustomize our own elite again?

> 2533274912643244;1:
> Any notice how lack of customizable options in halo 5? Like yay more skins but its extremely hard to say," this is my spartan" like halo reach and halo 4 both had great options like head, visor, voice, legs, chest, left shoulder, right should, etc. Now it’s armor, head, visor, done. Like no. It sucked in the Master Chief collection and it sucks in halo 5. Plus where are the elites? Why can’t we ccustomize our own elite again?

because elites are not playable in Halo 5. In all we have a lot more general customizations in Halo 5 then we did in Halo reach. even though we can not do individual pieces.

343 never really gave us a proper answer as to why they don’t let us play as Elites. The closest thing to a real answer they’ve given us was “Because Spartans”.

Good question.

I just wish you could choose the 3 colours for your emblem instead of pre-made colour sets.

So many degradations I feel, with customization. Yay its new, but all it is are remade halo 4 models and skins with much, MUCH, less individual pieces to customise.