What happens after completing 15 missions on LASO?

On November 5, 2015, I completed all missions on Legendary after collecting all skulls and all intels. On January 20, 2017, after I completed all mission on Easy using with all 13 skulls, I should be rewarded with a req pack. I saw absolutely no reward after I did my hard work, which made me waste my time.

No one said you were getting a reward for that, so I don’t know why you would do it expecting a reward.

Also, LASO by definition is Legendary with All Skulls On. Not Easy with all skulls on.

There never was a reward on completing the campaign on LASO in the first place. At the very least, it would be a merit of self-accomplishment.

Nothing. You get bragging rights and join a group of very few people who have accomplished this, but you don’t get anything material.

It’s a computer game. By playing it at all you are sort of wasting your time. Do it because you enjoy it, not for “rewards” which aren’t even tangible or worth anything.

I’ll give you a corp mongoose

You didn’t even do it on legendary…

Does anyone else think it’s kinda funny that easy, all skulls on almost spells easy? EASO

> 2533274833569045;7:
> You didn’t even do it on legendary…

If I try to complete 15 missions on Legendary using all 13 skulls, I would’ve died hundreds of times, and it would’ve taken lots of months to get it done.

> 2535468263937860;9:
> > 2533274833569045;7:
> > You didn’t even do it on legendary…
>
> If I try to complete 15 missions on Legendary using all 13 skulls, I would’ve died hundreds of times, and it would’ve taken lots of months to get it done.

So you are saying you did LASO, without doing LASO? What?

> 2535468263937860;9:
> > 2533274833569045;7:
>
> If I try to complete 15 missions on Legendary using all 13 skulls, I would’ve died hundreds of times, and it would’ve taken lots of months to get it done.

Well now you know what LASO stands for.

> 2535468263937860;9:
> > 2533274833569045;7:
>

Hence it being called LASO, not EASO.

Therefore, you didn’t complete the game on LASO.

As many have already said, you don’t get anything, and you haven’t even completed LASO yet.

You don’t get anything on legendary, same with LASO, also OP, playing on easy with all skulls on is not LASO that would be EASO. All you get is a misterchief screenshot in the background of your stats, that’s it, never to be seen again. I wouldn’t even waste your time.

that isn’t even laso, that is easo

I’ve done it, completing LASO awards you with proof of completion on Waypoint. To many it’s definitely not worth it, however I never really seek any specific reward from completing Halo solo on Legendary or SLASO. I personally just like the feeling of accomplishment I get when doing it alone. It makes me very proud of my skill.

You got an achievment for finding and claiming all skulls, so you were rewarded. You chose to go through EASO which gave you a new expierence. Rewards are not always what you seem.

When I did it I got rainbows and unicorn rides for a day. Pretty awesome. You didn’t?

Ok people, I think OP has gotten the point that he didn’t do true Legendary All Skulls On. Any more would just be beating a dead horse.