What happened....

Hi I was hoping someone could help me with this problem Im having. I signed into reach and it reset my armor to default but I did not lose any armor it just reset me back to default. And not only that but my campaigns saved progression is gone now and Ive tried restarting my xbox but that did me no good. I was hoping if anyone new how to fix this because I really dont want to have to restart my entire campaign all over again. I have to say this sucks.

I have heard of this happening a few times. Think its just a random glitch that happens to people. You will most likely have to do the entire campaign again.

You could always try recovering your gamertag and see if that helps

If you have been playing offline and now have switched to a live account online, I think you lose your progress that you got offline, sorry buddy =/ welcome to Waypoint, try the custom challenges and you will be able to make up the loss fairly quickly =)

> I have heard of this happening a few times. Think its just a random glitch that happens to people. You will most likely have to do the entire campaign again.
>
> You could always try recovering your gamertag and see if that helps

Well that sucks, thanks for the help though I guess I will do a easy run jut to try to complete it again.

> If you have been playing offline and now have switched to a live account online, I think you lose your progress that you got offline, sorry buddy =/ welcome to Waypoint, try the custom challenges and you will be able to make up the loss fairly quickly =)

Does me being online but have my preferences set to offline still count as being offline because I have switch my preferences to online while playing, but Ive done this many time before and never had this problem.

Preferences shouldn’t matter as you are still connected to Xbox live. If you want to get every level done and dont want to play on your own then go into co-op campaign playlist or just do them co-op with a friend

happened to me it happens when you turn off your xbox when you hit the save and quit option it corrupts the memory if you look at your bungie.net profile it still says you have completed it just the game memory.