What happened?

Took like a 3 day break, come back, and its like LoS means nothing anymore. What happened? I’m being consistently shot THROUGH walls or ill thruster out of the way and still die by the same person a second later when they have NO LoS. Wtf happened? ghost patch or something?

You might be crazy.

> 2533274820722681;1:
> Took like a 3 day break, come back, and its like LoS means nothing anymore. What happened? I’m being consistently shot THROUGH walls or ill thruster out of the way and still die by the same person a second later when they have NO LoS. Wtf happened? ghost patch or something?

What on earth are you on about?

> 2690096563135647;2:
> You might be crazy.

I wish I was cause this is actually aggravating and makes me want to quit.

> 2533274924290830;3:
> > 2533274820722681;1:
> > Took like a 3 day break, come back, and its like LoS means nothing anymore. What happened? I’m being consistently shot THROUGH walls or ill thruster out of the way and still die by the same person a second later when they have NO LoS. Wtf happened? ghost patch or something?
>
>
> What on earth are you on about?

Never played CoD? go look up CoD hardwired netcoding. Its when someone can still see you even though you are either already far behind a wall or vice versa. like standing from prone it takes everyone else a full second to actually see you. It basically makes line of sight and fast paced movement useless.