What happened to warzone?

I haven’t played warzone in some time now, but when I started playing it again I got surprised how unfair it has become. Feels like almost every game there is large team of pros destroying the other team with some sick oneshot reqs. It’s easy to see when 10 people instantly run to the enemy armory.

I barely experienced these kinda games before but it seems it’s the new standard. Therefore I wish there was a warzone list for people running solo or maybe smaller fireteam limit, or even just split the 12 man fireteam to 6v6.

Everyone has a ton of reqs now.

The people who are playing now have the groups, the REQ’s and know the way around the maps. It’s just the way it is now.

Well that’s ok, but it’s still quite impossible to go solo against groups. Unless your really lucky with teammates. In H3 a group would only go against another group.

Another problem is that they released an armor in one of the DLC’s that requires a clan to get spartan kills, so teams go in to Warzone to farm kills. The worst experience is being pushed into the base then the opposing team makes no attempt to take out the core and end the game. Instead they just farm for kills, the poor level design on some of the maps really shines when this happens. The saddest part for me is the fact that 343 has made no attempt to fix this issue. I now know that Halo 6 will be something I stay away from until I can buy a cheap used copy.

Well at least firefight will be out eventually so I can use up my req’s.

It doesn’t matter if you’ve been playing non-stop since the beginning. If you go in solo now, you’re going to lose. I agree with the statement that they should make a playlist for solo players. Its not fun to play anymore (by yourself anyway). I wish this would be addressed by those with the power to do something.

> 2533274917016672;3:
> The people who are playing now have the groups, the REQ’s and know the way around the maps. It’s just the way it is now.

This.

You don’t need highly skilled players. 12 players working as a team with tons of REQs should win almost every game against solo players.

There should definitely be a solo player matchmaking option

I agree there should be a solo option for both ranked and warzone games.

But you guys exaggerate, it’s not that common to run into huge coordinated teams.

95+ of the time the biggest fire team in the game is like 4 players.

> 2533274921588850;4:
> Well that’s ok, but it’s still quite impossible to go solo against groups. Unless your really lucky with teammates. In H3 a group would only go against another group.

This is pretty much the issue. If you’re solo, you’re far more likely to lose now. It used to be relatively balanced since it was rarer to go against full teams (or nearly full teams). Ain’t so anymore.

It’s a shame 343i isn’t doing anything about it and probably never will – Warzone is going to die an unceremonious death, especially if they keep this same matchmaking system in the next game.

I went for a match of Warzone yesterday after three months of avoiding it just don’t enjoy it, now it’s just about farming as soon as I spawned in we were trapped in base a team of opposing players with gungooses spamming spawns point.

I finished the match and went back to arena I’ll go back once firefight drops not before.

RiP Warzone.