What Happened To Using Headsets?

I dont know what happened but halo 3 everyone had headsets and now no one uses headsets or communicates WHY???

People don’t know how to mute annoying people.

And give up on headsets entirely?

I use mine but, nobody talks…

Because I got sick of terrible staticy music over the mic, racist bigots, 8 year olds playing M games, sexist or homophobic slanderers, terrible behavior and people just scream over the mic.

And the one time I forgot to start a party to avoid that, it became clear Xbox live hadnt changed. So I’m gonna keep my mic off unless I’m in a party.

Yeah, personally I would love to communicate with the people I’m gaming with but you always seem to have somebody being a jerk, or they have their TV up way too loud or they’re carrying on conversations with people they’re with. Often the mic becomes a bad experience. If I’m in a party with friends that’s a different story.

Kids
Music
Idiots
Bigger idiots
Eve more kids
Someone leaving the Kinect on and using it as their mic
Kids
Idiots

I think that’s everything.

Everyone thinks everyone else is a little kid so no one bothers

LUL

> 2533274883849234;5:
> Kids
> Music
> Idiots
> Bigger idiots
> Eve more kids
> Someone leaving the Kinect on and using it as their mic
> Kids
> Idiots
>
> I think that’s everything.

You forgot non-English speakers.

Well little 8 year old Billy always has his mic on begging everyone get into his warthog.

Mark has his 6 month old child crying in the background while he plays.

I don’t think mute works for me. I’ve tried muting people at times but they still keep talking.

*edit btw, those 2 examples I seriously came across recently

> 2533274832100981;8:
> Well little 8 year old Billy always has his mic on begging everyone get into his warthog.
>
> Mark has his 6 month old child crying in the background while he plays.
>
> I don’t think mute works for me. I’ve tried muting people at times but they still keep talking.
>
> *edit btw, those 2 examples I seriously came across recently

The baby crying one is spot on, I get this all the time.

Eh, your more likely to get some antagonizing jerk than someone cool in game chat. Normally I have my mic on, in party chat.

Mine broke… since hardly any one uses them any ways I haven’t been motivated to get another one.

If you could mute someone and have that person stay muted until.

You specifically un mute them.

> 2533274983213185;12:
> If you could mute someone and have that person stay muted until.
>
> You specifically un mute them.

I am pretty sure once you mute a player they stay muted

> 2533274816788253;13:
> > 2533274983213185;12:
> > If you could mute someone and have that person stay muted until.
> >
> > You specifically un mute them.
>
>
> I am pretty sure once you mute a player they stay muted

If I mute someone.

Than mute all, and un mute the first guy is also un muted.

Well and if anyone wants to team up GT:iHOOPx

Well and if anyone wants to team up GT:iHOOPx

only ever headset when in a party with friends/company members

I use my headset but I dont use it outside of a Xbox party. Mostly because if I were to talk strategy I feel like nobody else could listen or talk back. So a I agree but I am also part of the problem I guess.
The Dnend Legion

I don’t have a headset for Xbox one but I do have one for the 360, and even then I’m mic shy so I wouldn’t talk unless my friends are in the chat

50% of people who use mics would do your head in.
(Sorry if this sounded rude).