What Happened to the Suppressor?

I was playing a custom game in Super Fiesta and got the regular Suppressor, instead of its speed up as it fired, now it seems to just fire at a rate slower then its start rate, what happened? Did 343 nerf it? its near useless now…

Is this your first time using the suppressor in halo 5? It tracks now and I would say it’s a lot better, but if you liked it before I could understand

> 2533274925601444;2:
> Is this your first time using the suppressor in halo 5? It tracks now and I would say it’s a lot better, but if you liked it before I could understand

its tracks and also speeds up when the trigger is held down.

> 2535429756019039;1:
> I was playing a custom game in Super Fiesta and got the regular Suppressor, instead of its speed up as it fired, now it seems to just fire at a rate slower then its start rate, what happened? Did 343 nerf it? its near useless now…

I know what he’s talking about,the same thing happened to me and I was about to have a heart attack. It’s a glitch in custom games and it still works the same in multiplayer.

> 2533274925601444;2:
> Is this your first time using the suppressor in halo 5? It tracks now and I would say it’s a lot better, but if you liked it before I could understand

I have 10 days on the game and played it since launch… Yes I have used it before, its different now, it would track and speed up, now it just tracks and fires really slow.

EDIT: saw above post… Thank goodness!